Chapter 9

JASON'S (pov)

I think Jennifer has been outside for a while now. I was about to get off of the couch when I saw her walking in. Her eyes were puffy, was she crying ? what happened. My brother spoke before I did.

"Wait. What's Wrong Jen? what did that sucker do to you" he asked getting angry. Jennifer's face started to look like she was getting angry.

"It's not what Daniel did. It's what your brother did" She said to him pointing at me.

"Wait Jace? what did he do?" Jacob asked her looking confused.

" I want you out of my house now" She said looking directly at me. " And don't you dare think about coming back again we are no longer friends" She said while coming up to me and throwing the necklace that I gave her at me.

"NOW JASON. NOW" she screamed.

" HOLD ON. Wait a sec what did he do" My brother shouted to her.

"HE WAS THE REASON DANIEL LEFT. WHY HE NEVER SAID GOODBYE OR ANYTHING, BECAUSE YOUR ASSHOLE OF A BROTHER BASICALLY TOLD HIM TO JUST LEAVE AND NOT RETURN"

Jacob looked at me confused. " Jason"

"Oh yeah. I forgot that letter that Daniel gave to you that you never gave to me I want it. Mail it tomorrow. I can't believe you" she said as tears started to fall. I got up and started to walk toward her.

"Jennifer I-----"

"DON'T. Jason I really Don't want to hear it you can go now. Just leave" She said while the tears kept falling from her face.

I nodded and put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I waited for her to say she was kidding but she never said it.

When I got home and parked in the driveway I sat in my car. Tears started to run down my face. It was my fault I did this to us.

I lost her.