Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jennifer's Pov

*Ding Dong*

I woke up to hearing the doorbell ringing

*Ding Dong*

"Mmmmm. Mom get the door."

*Ding Dong*

I got up and headed downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Jason standing at the door.

"Jason. Why are you here it's like six o'clock go home" I said about to close the door but he stopped it with his hands.

"Jen its eleven o'clock and I came here to talk to you and I am not leaving until I do" He replied and walked pass me into the house.

"Well did you at least bring me coffee?" I looked at him while I closed the front door.

He turned towards me and lightly chuckled "Nope" Then there was a pause. "uh. Jen"

I looked at Jason again "What now" I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Could......Could you maybe put on a sweater or another shirt or a bra?" He said looking at my chest, I looked down and noticed that I was in my PJ's but my tank top was showing my boobs. I am not a slut but I am pretty sure it has never bothered him before; I never go to sleep in my bra it is very uncomfortable. My boobs are stuck in a bra every day the least I can do is give them relief for eight hours while I am sleeping.

"Why?"  He looked at me with those 'please I am begging you eyes' "Fine I will not for you but for me, you keep looking at my boobs like they are my eyes which by the way are up here" I said while walking up to my room. I quickly changed then headed back downstairs into the living room.

"So, What is so important why you couldn't call and or send me a text ?"

He sighed then turned to look at me "I really need to talk to you but I need you to listen first before you say anything okay" I just nodded.

He ran his hand through his hair and began to speak. "I know that I said a lot of things to you in the past that made our relationship tougher than it is and for that I apologize. I thought for the longest time that you would never return the feelings that I have for you so when you left for Paris I was bored, and tired of waiting for you. I met Chelsey one day at the Diner and we just hit it off I asked her out  three days before you came back, When you did come back you caught me and her making out in my room and I wanted to explain to you what was going on but you left so quickly. It wasn't until the next morning that I acknowledged the bag with the Rolex that you bought me , when I opened the bag I saw an envelope and it had my name on it so I read it and it said that you think you love me and you were scared. That made me happy to know that we felt or almost felt the same way for each other. I called Dasha and she told me that the letter was never supposed to get to me and that had me thinking. What the hell were you thinking hiding your feelings from me?

"I.....I.....I don't know" I said barely a whisper.

"Well I do and I just want to say I can't be just your friend anymore Jennifer I refuse"

My eyes started to water. "But what about Chelsey?"

"We broke up the night I read your letter"

"oh" I said

"Listen Jennifer we can take it slow I just need you, I need to be with you I already told you I love you I can't change that so please just give us a chance?"

I looked at him and tears started to run down my face.

"Jason you can't hurt me you can't I will never forgive you if you do"

He smiled and then kissed me "Is that a yes?"

"Yes it's a Yes" He pulled me into his arms and started to kiss me soft and light at first then hard and eager.

"I love you Jennifer"

"I....I love you too Jace"

He chuckled "good cause I don't plan on making you love anyone else"

"You better not" I replied back.

======================================================================

A/N: Short I know and for that I am so so sorry I just couldn't think of anything else to write so I just had to make them say the I love you's so I can finally get the story moving. Thanks for the support

Vote

Comment

Fan