CHAPTER 18

Flashback Jennifer's Pov

"Jace I don't have to go to this party I can just stay here with you we can just watch movies and eat junk I never really liked Joey Robin so what do I care that he is moving away?" I was sitting on Jason's computer chair in his room while he was sitting on his bed flipping through the TV channels.

"Jenny you are going to that party and you are going to have a good time and that is final. "He replied

"But Jason what if some drunken bastard decides to hit on me and take it too far?" He looked at me then started to laugh.

"Hey your dad had you in kick boxing since I met you and when he died you never stopped so who is to say that you can't kick some drunken guys ass? And besides Jake said he will keep an eye out for me just in case." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Fine whatever you are a great friend I am going home to get ready" I stood up and walked toward the door, when Jason cleared his throat.

"What"

"No goodbye hugs Jennifer?" Jason said clearly mocking me.

"No way, your eyes look almost brown and you are watching pretty little liars you are definitely sick"

He looked at me then shook his head. "Hey believe it or not this Aria girl is quite the character she likes older men, almost makes me wanna date one of my teachers"

I started to chuckle "Ya I am sure Mrs. Burton would throw away twenty years of marriage to kiss you"

He stopped smiling "first of all ewwww. Second of all I was talking about Ms.Valentina .And third I am hot I make every married lady wanna leave their husband.

"Sure Jace whatever helps you sleep at night. I need to go now goodbye"

"Jen you cannot just leave I need a get well soon hug" mocking me again great.

"ya well I love you from a distance Jake a very far distance. Far enough that I won't get sick"

And with that I left his room and his house.

Jake and I got to the party at around nine. "Stay close Jen I used to roll with these guys they are animals"

We walked into the front door and the house was really empty. "So much for animals this looks more like insects Jake"

He turned to face me and gave me a small frown "Shut up"

"Hey Jacob Blane you made it and you brought a date fantastic" Joey Robin said walking up to Jake and doing that whole man touch thing. Jacob was about to say something then I stopped him. "Actually not his date more like his chaperone and I came here for Dasha after all she is my best friend" Joey looked at me then nodded his head to show he understood, Dash and Joey had just started dating when she found out he was moving so she had been spending  his last days by his side. Daniel and I were dating but we got into a fight and took a break to clear our heads. So not important.

"Jenn oh my gosh I missed you Chica" Dasha said as she wrapped me in a hug. "finally you guys are here we can finally start"

"Okay I am gunna put my two cents in for a second start what? I thought this was a house party not a debutante ball"

I started to laugh then Dash gave me the 'don't you dare finish laughing look' so I stopped

"Did I say party oops I meant to say little get together. Now enough chat lets have fun shall we?"

Dash said then led us into the game room. Jake and I said hello to the other people then sat down in the circle.

"Alright so this is spin the bottle seven minutes in heaven or drink the rules are simple either you spin the bottle and make out or you pick someone to make out with in the closet for seven minutes or you take a shot. Everyone got it?"