Chapter 17

Jason's POV

"Would you stop that I cannot focus on this essay" I said to Jennifer as she was rubbing up and down my arm with her index finger. We were spending the day working on our college application forms and I was writing an essay for Harvard. "Jace I am so Hungry we have been at this all day you know that I cannot stay focused for so long" She replied. 

I let out a sigh and put my work on the coffee table in front of me and then turned to face her. "Jen I love you and you know that, but doing this together was your idea. We need to figure out how this is going to work if we want to stay together, us going to the same college is a start. So please let me finish my last one and we can do whatever you want" She looked like she was thinking long and hard about the situation.

"Okay Fine just hurry up please I am dying here but I want food so I will make us something while you work." She got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the kitchen. About an hour later I was finally done and it was time to eat. I walked into the kitchen and smelt something really good.

"Hey what did you make?" I said as I walked up to Jennifer and put my hands around her waist pulling her back into my chest.

"Spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread" She turned around so she was facing me flashed me her award winning smile.

"Wow you had time to make all that?"

She rolled her eyes at me then gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Yes. Yes I did"

When we were finish we washed the dishes and headed back into the living room, we were sitting down watching TV when she turned to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked her curiously

"I know what I wanna do now."

"And what would that be?"

"I want to play 21 questions"

I looked at her really confused "Jen what do you not already know about me?"

"I don't know but I am going to find out right?" She looked at me straight into my eyes and I couldn't say no to her I was never able to she always had that over me."

"Fine you go first"

She got up and sat on the couch across from me "Okay so. What is your favorite song?"

"You already know my favorite song" I said to her.

"Maybe I do maybe I don't"

"You my girlfriend are very impossible"

"You my boyfriend are very stubborn answer the question"

I knew she was trying to go somewhere with this game.

"Jen I know you. Just ask me what you want to know already"

She let out a sigh and pulled her hair into a ponytail she usually only does that when she is nervous. "Have..............Have you done it before?"

"Done what" I had no Idea what she was talking about

"Jason you know what I am talking about you dated Chelsey Newman you did something with her I caught you almost doing it in your room the night I came back from Paris I just want to know if Chelsey was the only one you did it with"

Wow I did not see this coming. I started to smile because I saw her look nervous about my answer and jealous also.

"Why the hell are you laughing Jason I am being serious"

I decided to play with her a little. "Honestly"

"Yes honestly" she said to me.

I looked up at her and put on a fake serious face "I don't kno---"