Chapter 14

Sorry guys last chapter was just to fill up space this one will be longer

Chapter 14

Jennifer's pov

We were on our way home from Paris it was so much fun I even brought back a lot of clothing and other things I felt really bad that I didn't invite Jace so I bought him a Rolex with his name in it pretty cool. We were turning onto my street and Dasha and Jake were sleeping it was only around eleven but they were tired from the flight. When we pulled up to the driveway my mom turned to me

"belle can you manage to drive Jake home tonight" Dasha and I were going to hang out tonight but judging by the way she is sleeping I take it we won't be.

"Ya sure lemme just grab the Rolex for Jace and I will go grab my keys" I woke Jacob up and we got into my car and drove to his house. When we pulled up to his driveway I took his keys out of his pocket to open the front door.

"Where are mom and Dad?" I said to him.

"Australia on business coming back in two weeks" he replied while walking to the couch.

"Well I'm going to give this to Jace and go home then. Night"

I turned to look at Jake and he was already sleeping.

I shrugged my shoulder and headed up stairs to Jace's room. His room door was a jar open and the light was on but it was really quiet I decided to burst in. I pushed the door open and saw the worst thing ever. Jason Blane and Chelsey Newman making out. Jason was lying on top of her without his shirt on and he looked just as surprised as me.

"Your back" he said to me

"ya I just dropped your brother home cause he was tired and I came to say hi and give you this" I said holding up the bag with the box to him.

"Oh, you remember Chelsey Newman right?"

"Hey Chels you know Jennifer right?"

"ya I do I see You In Trendz magazine modeling your mom’s designs right?"

I just nodded and turned around.

“Well I am going to go now. See ya Jace"

“Wait Jennifer could I maybe talk to you for a second"

I looked at him but for some odd reason I got angry.

"No not know" and before I knew it my feet were running really fast leading to my car.

I drove home and ran up to my room, put on pajamas and went to sleep I didn't even notice that Dash was beside me snoring.

Jason’s pov

I never really wanted Jennifer to find out about Chelsey and I the way she did but now that she did I felt really guilty. After she left Chelsey left and I felt really hungry so I went into the kitchen to eat. Made a sandwich and took it into the living room to eat it. I sat on the couch but never noticed my brother laying down.

“What the hell Twin!” He screamed at me.

I started laughing. “I never saw you there brother sorry. How was Paris?”

Jacob sat up and took the other half of my sandwich.

“Good I mean I hate fashion I’m a dude for crying out loud, but there was some hot models not to mention living like the president. All these after parties all these chicks Jay they were all like “We love you accent” I had no idea what the hell they were talking about but it was GREAT!”  He got all excited.

“Okay that’s great so how did Jenn like it?” I was curious.

He stopped chewing and looked at me like I was dumb. “Seriously twin she was here like twenty minutes ago why didn’t you ask her yourself?”

“She kind of caught me and Chelsey Newman Making out upstairs”

He started laughing “I…..I thought you like loved Jenn”

I sighed and then ran my hand through my hair. “I do”

“Jason I swear your so backwards” He said taking my drink from my hand.

“How”

“You are supposed to date Jenn then if it doesn’t work out dump her then date someone else not date someone else when you are in love with Jenn”

“Yeah, but Jake she doesn’t want me. Last time I said I loved her she made me forget I even said it just to stay friends with her. I love her and if the closes I get to loving her is being there for her when she needs me so be it, but I can’t lose her. I rather have her as a friend then as nothing at all.”

“Okay but in the mean time you are going to do other things with Chelsey Newman to keep your mind off of Jennifer?”

I looked at my brother confused. “Like what?”

“Gosh Jason, You are an idiot I swear you are. Are you going to seal the deal with Chelsey?”

“Like have sex with her?”

“No.  Give her a back rub”

“I’m going to bed so should you”

I got up off of the couch and walked toward the kitchen to put away the plate.

“AWWWW. Come on TWIN be a man talk to me I can practically read your mind. Chelsey Newman is a catch, I mean she’s hot she only dated one guy and you might not be her first but you can be her second right?”

“I am not talking anymore. I’m tired Night Brother”

“Fine but I hope you know you talk in your sleep and when you decide I will know”

“Yeah yeah tell it to the judge” I said as I walked into my room. I laid on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

******************************************************************

I woke up at around seven and had to check my email just in case my mom emailed me about her trip and other things. I pulled the blanket off of me and got  up to stretch. when I stood up I saw a bag at my bedroom door. I picked up and saw a card that said 'Jace' I automatically knew it was what Jenn came by to drop off last night and I suddenly started to feel guilty again I opened the card and started to read it.

'Jace ,

        I am really sorry for not inviting you to Paris this year. When I got there I realized I would have fun but not as much as I would if you were there and as much as I never wanted to go back to that day when I sort of rejected you when you said you loved me I couldn't help but think maybe I was wrong denying you your feelings like I did and for that I am sorry, I keep doing things to hurt our friendship and I always get away with it and whenever you do it I get angry. To tell you the truth I think that I might Love you more than a friend or a bestfriend but I am scared Jace. I am Scared.'

I didn't know how to react but I looked back into the bag and saw a box I took it out I ran my hand over the print the said rolex. Holy crap she bought me a rolex and wrote me a love letter I didn't know what to say. 

 A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS> I really wish you all the best for the new year and hope you all had a merry christmas the story is getting interested now do you think Jason was supposed to see that letter?