Chapter 13

Jason’s (Pov)

 It has only been two days since Jennifer, Jason, and Dasha went to Paris and I am spending my spring break doing nothing. Right now it is seven o’clock am and I am really bored so I decided to call someone. Anyone.

 I picked up my phone and searched through the contacts. Most of my friends were out together on beaches and stuff for spring Brake and there was only one person I could think of who wouldn’t be anywhere at all. Chelsey.

 I dialled Chelsey’s number and it rang a few times before she picked up.

 “Hello”

“Chelsey?”

“Yup. Who is this?”

“Um. Jason Blane”

“Hey Jason! What’s up?”

“Hey I was just wondering how your spring Break is coming along”

“ha. Well I spent the entire day yesterday watching TV and it got really boring, so I decided to pick up some extra shifts at the diner. How about you?”

“About the same. Hey what time do you get off? Maybe I could pick you up and we can go to lunch or something?”

“Yeah sure, I get off at noon and we can go then”

“Cool so call me when your almost finished your shift and I will make my way down there”

“Sure okay. See you later then”

“Bye”

I suddenly felt happy maybe it was because I kind of had a date or I finally had something to do.

Around four hours later Chelsey texted me saying she is getting off of work soon, so I jumped in the shower put on some black jeans and a white hoodie with Jordan’s. Grabbed my keys and headed to the diner.

When I got there Chelsey was sitting on the bench waiting for me.

“Now what is a pretty lady like you doing sitting here all alone? You know there are psycho’s around here that might just be waiting for the time to attack a young lady like you” I said trying to be funny.

“Ha ha you are so funny” She said standing up and walking toward my car.

“I try”

She started to chuckle then rolled her eyes. “So I am starving what are we going to eat?”

I opened the door for her and she hopped into the car. I ran to my side and got and answered her question.

“We are going to eat the best burgers you are ever going to taste in your entire living”

“Really? Were oh my god I love burgers”

“My house our butler H makes the best ones”

She turned to me and gave me a serious face. “I will be the judge of that”

“I started to laugh at her and then she started smiling. She had a really nice smile.

When we got to my house she stood with her mouth open wide.

“You…..you live here this is your house?”

“No and yes”

She snapped out of the daze that she was in long enough to look at me like she was confused.

“Wait what?”

“I do live here but this is not my house it is my parents. I am simply living here until I go to college and move the hell out”

I gave her a grin and she stuck her tongue out at me.

“Wise Guy. Race you to the door?”

“You are so on” 

We raced to the front door and I won obviously. We ate and she declared H’s burgers the best she ever had. We decided to watch a movie and at around ten I drove her home. We were to her house and I turned to look at her.

“Did you have fun?”

“YES.” She said smiling

“So maybe on Friday I can take you out to dinner?”

“like on a Date?”

“Well………..yeah why not”

“No……I would like that a lot”

“Good so I will call you with plans later yeah?”

“Yes you do that”

She leaned over and pecked me on the cheek and left.

 For the rest of the week we hung out a lot and I was really starting to like her. I finally managed to ask her out and she said yes. So I now had a girlfriend and I was happy.