1.

"Gohan wake up sweetie."
I opened my eyes and saw my mom staring down at me.
"Get up Gohan, today you start your first year of college. Pack your things and meet your father and I in the car." mom said.
"Okay mom." I replied nicely.
I got out of bed and walked to the shower, I turned on the water.
I stripped down and got in the water.
I ran shampoo through my blonde hair, scrubbing my body, and washing it off.
•••
"Hi my name is Gohan, I'm 14 and got the chance to start college early. I hope we can be friends!" I said with a smile.
I sighed and shook my head, I was practicing my greetings in front of my mirror. I turned around and grabbed my stuff.
The door to my room opened and there stood uncle Piccolo and Raditz.
"Hey Gohan." Piccolo greeted.
Piccolo is bald, dark skinned, and wears a lot of purple clothes. Piccolo isn't my real uncle, but he's good friends with dad.
"Sup Gohan." Raditz waved.
Raditz has long hair that goes to his neck, and always wears dark clothes. Raditz is my actual uncle.
"Great job on getting into college early—" Piccolo was cut off by Raditz saying "Nice on getting a scholarship and graduating early."
Piccolo glared at Raditz and then the two started fighting. They fight everyday, they have been rivals since they met.
I walked past the two fighting, with my bag in my hand.
When I walked outside I saw mom and dad waiting in the car. I get my blonde hair from my dad, we both have blonde hair and blue eyes.
I got in and dad started driving the car.
"Son, I'm really proud of you. Your the first in our family to go to college." dad said with a smile as he drove.
I smiled, and pulled out my phone. I had a message from Videl.
Hey Sweetie! I'll miss you.
I then texted her back.
Don't worry Videl, I'll be back in four years.
We started texting back and forth.
Before I knew it we pulled up in front of the college I was going to attend. It's a big school.
I stepped out of the car and mom did too. Dad followed and walked with us to the door of the school.
"Well, see ya mom and dad." I said and hugged them both.
Mom hugged me tightly and dad did too.
"See you at Thanksgiving Gohan." dad said.
Mom was in tears and they walked back towards the car. I wiped the tears off my eyes and walked in the school.
•••
I walked into the office and saw a old man sitting in a chair. I saw him blushing insanely as he watched a video on his computer.
I cleared my throat and the old man turned to me in shock.
"Oh hello sonny. I'm Mr. Roshi. What is your name?" Mr. Roshi asked.
"Um...its Son Gohan." I said.
He typed my name into his computer and then he printed out paper.
He handed me the paper and said "That's your schedule sonny."
I looked at it and cringed when I saw Gym as 6th period. I looked at my first class and saw math.
The room number is 204. I walked out of the office and towards the room.
When I got there I knocked on the door and someone opened it.
"Who are you?" a man with a curly mullet asked.
"I'm the new student, Gohn." I replied.
"Hello, my name is Yamcha. I'm the teacher for math." Yamcha said and let me in.
"Class, this is our new student. His name is Gohan." Yamcha said to his big class.
I looked around and then I saw someone I used to have a crush on when I was little.
"Gohan is that you!?" Trunks asked.
I nodded and Trunks smiled happily. He pointed to the empty seat next to him, I quickly hurried to the seat and sat down.
"Alright. Back to algebra, triangles are pointy shapes."
•••
After 5th period was over I walked towards the gymnasium. After going threw those five classes I found out that I have Trunks in 1st and 3rd period.
I smiled and kept walking towards the gymnasium.
When I got there I saw two doors.
One said boys locker room, the other said girls locker room. I walked inside the boys locker room and saw tall muscular guys changing into gym clothes.
When I walked in they all turned to me.
"Hey it's that new kid. He's in my 4th period." one said.
"He's in my 1st period."
I walked to a locker and put my stuff inside.
Then I pulled off my long sleeved shirt and sweat pants. Once I was just standing in my boxers I felt a smack on my butt!
"Ow!" I yelped.
I turned around and saw a tall, muscular, guy with a smirk on his face.
"That's a nice ass." he complimented.
I blushed.
He has green hair, and his shorts and t-shirt are green with black spots.
"My names Cell. What's yours?" he asked with a smile.
"Uh...um. My name is Gohan." I answered.
"Can I have your number?"
"S-sure." I pulled out a pen and wrote it on his arm.
"Thanks man." Cell said and smacked my butt as he exited the locker room.
I blushed harder and put on a black t-shirt with purple shorts.
I walked out of the locker room and as I did, I saw Trunks walking this way.
"Hey Trunks!" I waved.
"Hey Gohan." Trunks said and looked at my clothes.
"You have gym?"
"Yea, do you?"
"Yup. I'll see you in there." Trunks said and walked in the locker room.
I walked into the gymnasium, everyone was talking.
I stayed in a corner waiting for Trunks. When I saw him I sighed. He started walking towards me.
Suddenly a girl grabbed his arm and started talking to him in a seductive voice.
Trunks gave me a apologetic look.
Then I felt a hand smack my arse. I spun around and saw Cell laughing at my reaction.
"Cell, quit doing that." I said in a grumpy voice.
"Come on babe, you know you like it." Cell replied.
"I'm not your babe, and I don't like it."
Then the gym coach walked out of his office and said "Alright today class, we are playing volleyball." the coach yelled in his deep voice.
People started getting into teams of 6. I looked around and Cell grabbed my wrist.
"Your being on my team, don't worry. I'm always wanted on a team because I'm perfect in every way." Cell said.
People quickly started asking Cell to be on their team, he accepted Trunk's offer.
Trunks smiled and said "We're on the same team Gohan, remember when you were 4 and I was 8 we would play volleyball. That was fun."
I agreed and then we started playing.
•••
I was changing out of my gym clothes and back into my other clothes.
Someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a stall! I was about to scream when a hand went over my mouth.
The person locked the stall and pushed me on the toilet.
It was Cell.
"Hey babe."
"Quit calling me that." I crossed my arms and frowned.
"No way babe. When I watched you jump for the ball your butt would bounce, now I'm horny. We're going to have sex alright." Cell said.
"Cell, I barely met you an hour ago." I replied as he tried to pull my clothes off.
"Stop!" I yelled and kicked him in between the legs.
Cell fell on his knees and grabbed his groin in pain.
I ran out the stall and grabbed my stuff.
Then I continued running towards my dorm room.
•••
I hadn't gotten a key for the room so I knocked on the door. It opened and there stood a guy with purple spiky hair, white tank top, white jeans, and white shoes.
"Hello, I'm Son Gohan. I'm the new student." I greeted.
"Hello, my name is Frieza. Pleasure to meet you Son Gohan." He said and let me in the room.
I walked to the other bed and put my stuff up. Frieza watched me with suspicious eyes.
"So how's your first day of school here so far?" Frieza asked.
"It's been good, except there's a guy called Cell that nearly raped me." I replied.
"Hmm. Cell you say." Frieza said in thought.
I was about to say something else, but then he walked out of the room.
***
3rd Person's POV
Frieza walked down a long hallway in the dormitory. He then stopped in front of a door, he opened the door and walked inside.
Once inside Frieza closed the door behind him and looked around the room.
"Cell, why did you try to rape the boy?" Frieza asked.
"I was just having fun." Cell replied.
"You know what Master said if we mess up the plan. He'll kill us with no hesitation, he wants the boy. You can't mess this up." Frieza told Cell.
"Sheesh. Alright, we'll get him Gohan. Just because he's our gang leader, doesn't mean you have to call him master." Cell replied.
"Whatever." Frieza said and left the room.
As Frieza walked down the hallway back towards his room he smirked and started to quietly cackle.
"What master doesn't know is that I got a plan of my own."