17.

Today is New Year's Eve, the entire family is at our house including Trunk's family. Everyone was talking, I was with Trunks.
We were outside in my garden, dad and Vegeta were arm wrestling on a picnic table next to us.
I was sitting on Trunk's lap as he kissed my neck. I sighed.
"Trunks, do you ever miss Mr. Roshi?" I asked.
"Mr. Roshi, yeah I do. He died to save you which is why I honor him. I just didn't like how his computer was full of lesbian porn." Trunks said.
I giggled at that and leaned into him, Trunks then looked around.
"Did you hear that?" Trunks asked.
"No, what was it?" I asked.
"I don't know." Trunks replied.
Our dads also heard it, they stopped arm wrestling and we're looking around.
Dad frowned and so did Vegeta.
"You hear that Vegeta?" dad asked.
"Yeah." Vegeta replied.
They then sat back down and continued arm wrestling. Trunks looked at his watch.
"It's 11: 32." Trunks said.
I patted the snow bedside us and nodded. I got out of his lap and pulled Trunks up with me.
Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side, I looked down and saw a knife lodged into my side.
"Trunks!" I screamed.
Dad and Vegeta quickly got up getting into their fighting stances.
Trunks grabbed the knife and apologized as he yanked out the knife from my side. I screamed in pain, Trunks looked around and I did too. I then spotted...
"Cell!?" I yelled in fear.
He smirked at me and pulled out another knife.
"Hey babe, missed me?" Cell asked.
Dad growled and lunged at Cell.
"You raped and kidnapped my son!!" dad roared as he threw his fist at Cell.
Cell dodged and kicked dad's face, dad growled then he threw a kick at Cell. Cell ducked and punched dad in the stomach.
Vegeta also lunged at Cell, the two threw attacks at Cell at a fast pace. Cell was still able to avoid their attacks!
"He was never this strong." I exclaimed.
"He must've been training." Trunks growled.
He threw off his jacket, revealing his black tank top and muscular arms. Trunks leaped at Cell too.
The three threw fast attacks, Cell punched dad, kicked Vegeta, and kneed Trunks in the face!
They roared and leaped at him again, Cell smirked then he grabbed Vegeta's leg and slammed him into dad.
Trunks tackled Cell and punched his face. Cell growled and punched Trunks, Trunks fell unconscious.
Cell got up, dad and Vegeta threw a punch at him. Cell caught their fists and then he kicked the two in the face.
Vegeta ran to a tree and grabbed a branch, he roared a she ripped the branch off. He lunged at Cell and slammed the branch into his stomach.
Cell coughed up spit, then dad kicked his face knocking him down. Cell got up and smirked.
"I was a divergent, my master is grabbing Gohan as we speak." Cell said.
I then felt hands grab my waist, I screamed and felt a tongue slide over my neck. I turned my head and saw a man grabbing me.
He cackled and dragged me towards a car, I screamed. Dad and Vegeta tried to go for me, but Cell stopped them. Trunks was still unconscious on the ground, no one here to save me now.
The man opened the door to the car and threw me inside.
I saw dad grab a rock and hit Cell in the head with it. Cell fell with a cut on his forehead.
Dad turned to the car and ran at it. The man smirked and drove off, dad still chased after.
"Hello Gohan, my name is Beerus. I'm going to kill you." he said.
I growled and reached for the handle of the door. I opened the door.
"What are you doing!?" Beerus yelled.
I jumped out, as soon as I hit the sidewalk I regretted jumping out because the pain felt horrible. Beerus stopped the car and turned it around, he started driving towards me.
I got up and ran as fast as I could. The car caught up to me easily, Beerus sped up the car and parked it in front of me.
He got out of the car with a knife in his hand, Beerus laughed and lunged at me. I barely dodged the slash from his knife, then he kicked me in the face sending me to the ground.
"I've heard that your pregnant Gohan. So, what would you do if I were to stab your stomach?" Beerus asked.
He kicked the blade of his knife and lunged at me. I rolled out of the way and got up. Beerus growled, he threw the knife at me. It hit me right in the shoulder, I screamed.
The houses around us didn't seem to care. Beerus walked slowly to me punched my face repeatedly.
Beerus slammed his foot into my face and then to my horror he rammed a punch into my stomach!
I coughed up blood, then Beerus kicked me at the ground. I got up slowly and then Beerus crossed his arms.
"Come on man, your the son of Goku. You should be able to fight or at least entertain me." Beerus said.
"I stopped doing Martial Arts a long time ago." I replied.
Beerus reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. He aimed it at me and grinned.
"Well time to kill you. About two months ago I had my gang attack you so that they could kill you, but they failed. So I'll have to do it myself." Beerus said and then he flipped the safety flick on the gun.
He smirked and placed his finger on the trigger. Suddenly someone tackled him to the ground, it's Trunks. Trunks punched Beerus repeatedly, Beerus hit Trunks in the face with the gun.
Trunks growled and punched him some more. Beerus punched Trunks off of him, then he got up and so did Trunks.
Beerus aimed the gun at Trunks, Trunks growled.
"I never noticed that gun in your hand." Trunks said nervously.
Beerus smirked, Trunks glared and then he lunged at Beerus!
"Fool!" Beerus yelled as he pulled the trigger and shot Trunks!
"Trunks!!"