4.

Trunks opened the door to his room, when I stepped through the doorway he shoved me against the door, closing it.
He started to suck on my collarbone. I moaned and Trunks then connected our lips together.
Our tongues battled and wrestled, I moaned into the kiss. Trunks grabbed my butt and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me as we tongue kissed.
Trunks pulled away, a strand of saliva connected to our lips.
We were both blushing, Trunks smirked and then started to suck on my neck. He bit it and sucked it, probably leaving a hickey.
I moaned as he suck on my neck, he licked it and as he left me hickeys he started to grind on me.
Our erections touched, I just wanna take off my clothes and have Trunks fuck me hard.
Trunks then smashed our lips together again, we kissed. I am so horny right now, I need him now.
Our tongues traveled and explored each other's mouths.
Trunks moaned as I pressed down on his cock, I just wanna see him naked already. Trunks pulled away and while still holding me, he walked to his bed.
He set me on his bed gently and grabbed my shirt, he pulled it over my head. Trunks stared at my half naked body, he smirked.
"Your so sexy Gohan." Trunks said.
I blushed harder and then Trunks licked my nipples. His tongue swirled all around them, I moaned as he continued to lick and suck on my nipples. Trunks then bit my nipple!
I yelped in pain.
"You got sensitive nipples, don't you babe?" Trunks asked.
He then continued to lick them, I moaned and ran my hands threw his hair as he pleasures me.
Trunks then moved his mouth from my nipples and pinched them. I hissed and said "I got sensitive nipples Trunks!"
"Heh. Sorry babe." Trunks apologized.
I put my hands on both sides of his face and brought his face to mine. I then put my lips on his.
While we kissed Trunks played with my nipples, with his touching on my nips they hardened. I hugged Trunks, bringing his lips closer to mine.
I slipped my hand into his pants and played with his hard manhood. Trunks moaned the kiss as I touched him down there.
I then put my other hand in his shirt and rubbed my hands over his abs.
Trunks pulled away and smiled.
"I never knew you were so dirty Gohan." Trunks said with a smirk.
I smirked too and grabbed his shirt, then I pulled it off him and tossed his shirt aside.
I sat up and licked Trunks abs and chest. His breathing hitched as I licked his chest, Trunks moaned.
I licked his nipples, making them hard. Trunks moaned again, I smirked and then kissed his lips.
After another make out session, Trunks grabbed my hips.
"Let's take our pants off now." Trunks huskily said.
I nodded and Trunks hooked his fingers inside my pants and pulled them down.
Now I was just in my boxers, my erection up. Trunks smirked and poked it, I growled.
"Stop teasing me." I growled.
"Heh. Alright." Trunks replied and pulled his pants off.
He threw them aside and grabbed my hips, he smirked and started grinding on me. Our erections rubbed against one another's.
I blushed hard and moaned, so did Trunks. Soon I felt my member getting moist with precum, leaving my boxers stained.
"Aah...that feels so good Trunks. Keep rubbing yourself on me." I moaned out.
When I said that Trunks started grinding on me even faster. I moaned and grabbed the bedsheets as he kept grinding our members together.
"Trunks, let's take our boxers off. Mine are getting sticky." I said.
Trunks stopped grinding on me and grabbed my boxers, he pulled them down and left them at my ankles.
He got up and threw his boxers off, Trunks got over me again.
"This time we won't get interrupted." Trunks said.
"Lock the door, maybe that would help?" I said.
Trunks got up and locked the door, he then jumped on the bed. I laughed when he landed and he did too.
Trunks got the lube bottle and put it on his long cock.
"This time I'm not going to finger you. It's going to be very painful, but it will then feel good. So are you sure you wanna do this?" Trunks asked.
"Yes Trunks." I said.
Trunks put the tip of his giant manhood at my hole, I calmed my breathing.
Alright Gohan, its finally happening. Your going to lose your virginity to Trunks, that good. Trunks loves you and cares for you, you can do this Gohan.
I smiled at Trunks.
"Alright Trunks, I'm ready." I said.
Trunks went in my slowly, I hissed in pain. It hurt, and felt very tight.
"You sure you wanna do this?" Trunks asked again.
"YES!!!!!" I yelled.
"Heh. Good." Trunks responded.
He then started to pull himself out of me, only to slam back into me. I moaned as he went faster.
I grabbed my hard erection and jerked it while Trunks fucked me!
I moaned as he went faster and faster, I also jerked myself faster and faster.
Trunks gripped my hips as he thrusted in and out of me.
"Aah, this feels amazing, aah!" I moaned.
Trunks went faster as I said this. He smiled at me when I looked at him, I then felt my erection getting itchy.
I stroked myself faster, I was about to cum!
Trunks rammed into me, he was starting to be rough. I moaned as he slammed into me repeatedly.
Soon I cummed all over my stomach, Trunks watched as my white juices splattered all over myself.
Trunks smirked as I blushed more, he grabbed my legs and set them on his shoulders.
He thrusted faster, I moaned. Trunks then grabbed my nipples as he thrusted.
"You jerk! I have sensitive nipples." I growled at him.
He smirked and then when he thrusted one more time, I felt his warm liquid squirt inside of me.
I moaned at the feeling, I panted as I tried catching my breath and so did Trunks.
He pulled out of me and laid on the bed next to me.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" He huskily asked in my ear.
I smiled and turned to him.
"I thought you'd never ask. The answer is yes, I would love to be your boyfriend." I replied.
Trunks smiled and then he hugged me.
"I love you."
I gasped, he said he loves me. I was screaming inside my mind, HE FINALLY SAID HE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!YES!! FINALLY, HE LOVES ME!!!!!
"I love you too." I responded and hugged him back.
Trunks smiled and then he kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight, my love." Trunks whispered and closed his eyes.
I smiled and blushed, I then also closed my eyes.

Yay! They finally admitted their feelings!! I was really into writing this chapter, I would like to shout out to two of my readers for always voting and saying nice things.
These two are amazing people that I hope you guys follow!

TheSaiyanHybrid

Son_Gohan_