9.

I was packing my stuff to go home for Thanksgiving. I sighed as I looked at my heavy computer.
Frieza helped me with this, I don't think I can lift it. I grabbed my computer and groaned as I tried to lift it, I set it back down once I realized it was too heavy.
I pulled out my phone and dialed in Trunk's phone number.
"Hey Gohan what's up?" Trunks asked once he answered.
"Can you come to my room? There's something heavy that I can't lift." I said.
"Sure babe, I was already on my way to ask you something. In fact I'm already at the door." Trunks said and hung up.
I heard a knock so I opened the door and there stood Trunks.
He kissed me on the lips and then pulled away.
"Hey Gohan."
"Trunks can you put that heavy computer in my bag?" I asked.
"That's a laptop, you sure you needed my help or were you just hoping I came over?" Trunks asked.
"It's really heavy though." I replied.
Trunks walked towards the laptop and picked it up easily.
"Gohan you must be really weak. This is only about like fifty pounds, since it is a old model. You should get Capsule Corporations computers, they weigh ten pounds and are way better then "Apple"." Trunks said.
"I'm not that rich Trunks." I replied.
"Also one way to get stronger is by masturbating." Trunks said as he put my computer in my bag.
"You expect me to start jerking off, I've only done that twice." I said.
"Heh, yes I do. I expect you to record yourself and send me the video." Trunks said with a smirk.
I blushed and waved my hand in front of my face, trying to calm the blush.
"So as I was saying, I was on my way to ask you something. Can I go to your house for Thanksgiving Break?" Trunks asked.
He just asked if he could come to my house for Thanksgiving Break!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY KAMI!!!!
I blushed as I thought of all the naughty stuff we could do at home.
"Of course!!! Dads coming to pick me up at 10." I said.
"Why do you have that creepy blush and smile?" Trunks asked.
"Oh nothing." I replied and hugged him tightly.
"Ow! I got stitches on my stomach!" Trunks yelped.
"Oh sorry, I forgot." I said as I back away from him.
"Alright well my stuff is in my book bag. I'll go get it," then he walked to me and whispered in my ear "Imagine all the sex we can have at your house."
I blushed and then Trunks left the room.
•••
I was waiting for Trunks at the exit. Soon I heard footsteps and I turned around.
"Trunks!" I smiled and waved.
He walked to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
We walked out of the school's door, there were my parents waiting in the car.
I then quickly pushed Trunks away.
"My parents don't know about us yet. Let's tell them tomorrow." I said.
Trunks nodded and waved at my parents.
"Mr and Mrs. Son. Hey, you remember me?" Trunks asked as he greeted my parents.
"Trunks? You sure have grown, what brings you here?" mom asked.
"I invited him to our house for Thanksgiving Break." I said.
"That's fine with me." dad said.
Mom agreed and we got in the back of our car. Mom and dad got in the front, dad turned on the car. He started driving towards home.
•••
I opened the door and saw Piccolo arm wrestling Raditz.
"So y'all just break in here whenever you want?" mom asked.
Dad smirked and lunged at the two.
"Let me get in the fun!" dad yelled.
Mom roared in anger as they broke a family picture. Before Trunks and I got into it, I led Trunks upstairs.
We went into my room and I threw my book bag on the ground.
So did Trunks, he then turned to me and smirked. Trunks slammed me into the wall and started sucking on my neck.
I bit my lip so that my moans wouldn't be heard. Trunks licked and sucked on a spot in my neck.
I moaned and then he connected our lips together. His lips moved in sync with mine, Trunks slipped his tongue into my mouth.
I battled his tongue for dominance, but as always Trunks won.
He slipped his hand into my pants, past my boxers, and to my groin. Trunks smirked into the kiss as he played with my crotch.
I moaned and then Trunks pulled my pants and boxers down. He got on his hands and knees, grabbing my hard cock.
Suddenly I heard the door to my room opening, Trunks gasped and quickly rolled under my bed. There stood mom, she stared at me with big eyes.
"Gohan, were you masturbating?" mom asked.
I blushed and pulled my pants back up.
"Um..."
"Gohan, I don't know. Just don't do it again." mom said and closed the door.
Trunks rolled out of the bed and he walked towards me.
"Let's have sex when your parents are asleep." Trunks said.
I nodded.
•••
Later that night....
I was taking a shower, I rinsed my body off. Taking showers always calms me, I've been tense about having sex with Trunks.
He might want to do something different today. I was especially washing my hole, didn't want any grime to get on Trunk's cock.
I heard the bathroom door open, then I heard sounds. I heard a belt buckle and then someone pulled the bathroom curtain to the side.
There he stood, Trunks.
I blushed and covered myself. Trunks was naked, he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
He pulled me out of the shower and carried me to my bed.
Since I was still wet, I made my bed soaking wet. Trunks hovered over me and smashed our lips together. Our tongues wrestled, since we were both naked we could see each other's boners.
As we kissed Trunks stroked my hard member. I moaned into the kiss as he jerked me faster and faster.
Trunks disconnected our lips and then he started sucking on my neck.
His jerking on my erection was getting faster, I moaned louder.
Then he rammed his erection inside of me! I moaned louder, Trunks thrusted in and out of me hard.
I moaned as he stroked me, left me hickeys, and fucked me. It was too much pleasure, and then I climaxed all over Trunk's fingers.
Trunks smirked and licked his fingers clean, he continued to thrust in and out of me.
"Your so big Trunks!" I moaned.
Trunks hushed me and reminded me about my parents. He went faster and faster, he growled.
He was slowing down, meaning he was about to climax.
Soon I felt a warm liquid explode inside of me, I moaned at the awesome feeling.
Trunks pulled out of me as he tried to catch his breath, he smirked at me.
"That was fun." Trunks said as he laid down beside me.
He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around him.
"We're telling mom and dad about us right?" I asked.
"Yeah, and if they don't approve we'll still date." Trunks replied.
I smiled and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight my love." I said.
"Goodnight, I love you." Trunks said.
Then I fell asleep.