15.

It's been two months since Gohan went into a coma. I used up all my prize money for a great doctor. I tried many doctors, but none could do anything.
I was walking down the sidewalk, snow falling slowly to the ground. Today is December 25th, or as you all know, Christmas.
I am walking to the hospital, to visit Gohan. I had a present for him, even though he wouldn't be able to see it because he is in a coma.
I walked past a hobo who was sleeping on a bench. I stopped and pulled out my wallet, I opened my wallet pulling out my weekly allowance.
It was only $300, but I can get that in a week. I put the money next to him and walked off.
Soon the hospital came into view, I turned around and saw the hobo awake. He was crying as he counted the money, guess he's really happy.
I smiled, at least someone is having a good day. I soon arrived at the hospital's entrance, I walked in and checked my myself into the office.
I walked towards the elevator and pressed the button for the 4th floor. The elevator moved and my stomach felt weird as the elevator went up.
The door dinged as it reached the floor I wanted, the doors opened and I walked out. I walked down the hallway to Gohan's room and walked inside.
I looked around and my eyes widened in confusion, Gohan isn't in the bed. I then heard a toilet flush, the door to the bathroom opened and I gasped.
"Gohan!" I ran at him and hugged him tightly.
Gohan laughed and hugged me back, I pulled away from the hug. I kissed Gohan repeatedly and Gohan giggled.
"Your finally awake!" I cheered.
I had tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, I smiled at him. Gohan smiled back and then he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss.
Our lips moved together in sync, then I slipped my hands into his patient gown. Gohan moaned as I rubbed my hands over his chest and belly. We pulled away and Gohan blushed furiously, I then remembered the present I brought him.
I pulled out the small gif box and handed it to him, Gohan looked at me confused. He looked out the window and realized it was December.
He opened the box and smiled at me, Gohan reached into the gif box pulling out the gif I bought him.
"Thank you Trunks, it's a very beautiful ring." Gohan said.
"It's not a wedding ring, that would be taking things too fast. But it's a ring I got you out of love." I said.
Gohan smiled and put the ring on his left pointer finger.
"I love you Gohan."
•••
It's been three days since that day, I've been at Gohan's house ever since then.
Since we have Christmas Break until January 4th. Right now I am sitting on his bed, watching Gohan dress himself.
"So how are all our friends at school?" Gohan asked me.
"They're good, oh and you that girl—"
I stopped talking when I noticed something about Gohan's hair.
"Gohan, your hair is fading to a darker color." I said.
Gohan's eyes widened and he ran to his mirror.
"Why is my hair turning black!?" Gohan asked himself.
"Maybe it's because your mom has black hair?" I suggested.
"Your probably right. I'm gonna miss my blonde hair." Gohan said sadly.
I got up from the bed and walked towards him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.
"Want me to get your mind off things?" I asked.
Gohan nodded. I smirked and slipped my hands into his pants, then I slipped my hand even further down into his boxers.
Gohan blushed as I stroked his cock, I started to lick his neck and then I grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head.
I turned him around and pushed him on his bed. I got on top of him and played with his nipples.
I swirled my tongue around and squeezed his nipples. He moaned as I played with his nipples, thankfully his parents aren't home.
I then grabbed his chin and pulled his face to mine. Our lips collided and I squeezed Gohan's nipple as we kissed each other.
I licked his lip, asking for entrance, he allowed it and my tongue went into his mouth. My tongue explored ever inch of his mouth then I wrestled his tongue with mine, I pulled away to catch my breath.
I looked at Gohan, he was blushing.
"Do you wanna have sex?" I asked.
He nodded, I smirked and reached for his pants. I pulled them down, along with his boxers.
"That's no fair I'm completely naked, but you still have all of your clothes on." Gohan whined.
I smiled at his cuteness and pulled off my shirt. Then I pulled my pants and boxers off.
Gohan watched me as I undressed myself, my erection was throbbing and I smirked at Gohan.
"Since I didn't bring my lube, I'm gonna fuck you dry." I said.
Gohan watched as I put my tip as his entrance, as soon as I started thrusting Gohan started jerking his cock.
His blush darkened when we made eye contact, he looked away. I growled and grabbed his face forcing him to look at me.
"I love your blush so don't look away when you blush or get shy, got that?" I asked.
Gohan nodded and I continued thrusting into him. Gohan moaned as I sped up my pace. His jerking on his cock was getting faster too, I reached for his nipples and squeezed it to give him more pleasure.
Gohan moaned my name, he jerked himself faster to match my pace. I was ramming into him, why is it always so tight in his hole?
I then felt my cock getting itchy and my stomach feeling weird.
I'm about to climax, I could tell Gohan is too. I grabbed his hips and then I flipped us over.
So now I was laying down with Gohan on me. He stared at me confused and I said "Start bouncing on me."
Gohan nodded and bounced on my cock, his moans louder.
I grabbed his hips to bounce him faster, he continued jerking off until his gasped and cummed all over my chest.
I smirked and then when Gohan bounced again I cummed inside of him. I groaned at the sensation and then Gohan got off my cock, he laid down beside me.
I smiled at him.
"I'm glad your back Gohan, I love you."
"I love you too Trunks."

Hey guys! I've been watching a cool anime called High School of the Dead, really cool show. My favorite episode is 6 because it shows a ton of girls in a shower!
I had a furious nosebleed during that episode, you should probably only watch that Anime alone. The action is cool and I love the romance, it's so cool!