14.

"What do you mean he is in a coma!?" I asked.
"He got too much brain damage from his fight with Spopovich. We estimate that he will be in a coma for about three months." the doctor said.
"Three months!? GOD DAMN IT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I yelled.
I growled and walked out of the infirmary, stupid Spopovich!!
"I'm going to kill him!!!" I roared and ran into the locker room.
Everyone looked at me when I walked in, I looked at Spopovich and lunged at him. I tackled him down and punched him repeatedly!
"This is all your fucking fault!!!" I screamed as I punched him.
Piccolo ran at me and pulled me off Spopovich. I calmed down a bit and crossed my arms.
Spopovich groaned in pain, I looked at the TV and saw Goku dodging Kevin's attacks. Goku smirked and kicked Kevin in the chest, Kevin coughed up blood.
Goku then punched Kevin repeatedly, Goku kicked his face and then punched his stomach.
Kevin hit the ground, he got up and smirked. I then saw something shiny in his hand again, Kevin lunged at Goku. Goku dodged his attacks and punched his face.
Kevin growled and threw multiple attacks at Goku, Goku dodged them all then he slammed his fist into Kevin's stomach!
Kevin coughed up blood, he got up slowly and then he smirked again. I saw the shiny thing in his hand and then he leaped at Goku. Kevin smirked and tapped Goku with the shiny object, Goku's eyes widened.
He stood still and didn't move.
"The same thing happened to Piccolo." I said as I watched.
Kevin laughed and kicked Goku repeatedly. Goku growled and then Kevin punched him in the face, Goku spit out blood.
"This is strange! Goku was just winning, but now Kevin seems to have the upper hand." the announcer said into his microphone.
Kevin laughed a he punched and kicked Goku without stopping. I then realized Kevin must have paralyzed Goku and Piccolo!
I growled and clenched my fists. All we need is a cheater, I won't say anything so that I can punish him in the last match.
Kevin leaped in the air and spun, sending his foot into Goku's face! Goku spit out blood and hit the ground outside of the ring.
"Contestant Kevin wins by a ring out!" the announcer yelled.
Kevin smirked and walked towards the locker room. Goku then seemed to snap out of the paralyzed state he was in.
He looked around confused and then he realized he lost. He walked towards the locker room and walked inside.
Kevin smirked at him, Goku frowned.
"That was strange, I was winning, but then everything got blurry. Then I opened my eyes wider and realized I was out of the ring." Goku said.
"Yeah, same thing here." Piccolo said.
"Are you hiding something?" Videl asked.
"Probably is." dad said.
"Uhh.." Spopovich groaned on the floor.
"I saw something shiny in his hand." I said.
Goku and Piccolo tackled Kevin to the ground. Dad and I walked over to him, we checked his hands, but saw nothing.
Then I checked his sleeve and saw a needle. I pulled the needle out of his sleeve and glared at him.
"We're you poisoning them?" I asked.
"Yeah, so what?" Kevin asked.
"I'm telling the announcer so that I can get back in the tournament." Goku said.
"No, let him go to the final match. I'll beat him and make him regret cheating." I said.
Goku and Piccolo got off him, Kevin got up . He dusted himself off and sat down, while I threw the needle away.
"Final match ladies and gentlemen!!! Trunks vs Kevin!!!!" the announcer yelled in excitement.
I walked to the exit of the locker room with Kevin, we walked side by side. Then we got on the arena and got into fighting stances.
"Let the match begin!!!!!!!"
Kevin lunged at me, I side stepped him and then I punched his face. Kevin hit the ground and then he got back up, Kevin growled then I kicked his stomach.
Kevin lunged at me again and punched my face, I kicked his face, then he slammed his fist into my chin!
I punched Kevin in the face and then I kicked his side, Kevin groaned in pain. He punched me and then he kicked my face!
I backed away from him and smiled.
"This is pretty fun, doncha think?" I asked.
Kevin smirked and chuckled.
"Yeah, this is fun." Kevin replied.
I then lunged at him and punched his stomach, next I rammed my knuckles into his face. Kevin punched me and then he kicked me.
I stumbled back, Kevin slid down and stretched his leg outward, then he tripped me. I fell down and Kevin kicked my face!
I got up, but Kevin punched me back down. I tripped him and then I got up, Kevin also got up. I ran at him and he ran at me, we both pulled our fist back.
Then we slammed our fist into each other's faces at the same time! I spit out blood and so did he. We both stumbled and nearly fell.
"Trunks and Kevin are equally matched!" the announcer yelled.
Kevin then pulled something shiny out of his sleeve, a needle!? I thought I had thrown it away.
Guess he had one in his other pocket. Kevin put the needle in between his fingers. Kevin leaped at me, he threw the needle in my direction.
I dodged and kicked his face, Kevin kicked me in the stomach then he stabbed me with the needle.
"No!" I growled.
"Hahaha!!!" Kevin laughed.
Suddenly everything went blurry.
I could see a blurry Kevin running at me, the blurry Kevin punched me repeatedly then he kicked me. That's strange, I don't feel any pain.
Kevin then rammed his fist into my face, and I went crashing out of the arena. Then when I lost everything wasn't blurry anymore.
"Kevin wins by a ring out-wait a minute. Trunks what is that in your arm?" the announcer asked me.
I looked at my arm and saw the needle was still injected into my arm.
"A needle." I replied.
The announcer growled and clenched his fists.
"There's always somebody that breaks the rules each year! Why can't there be a tournament with no rule breaking!?" the announcer whined.
"Kevin is disqualified and Trunks wins!" the yelled.
I smiled and wiped the blood from my mouth off. Kevin growled and walked off to the locker room.
I followed and walked into the locker room. Everyone congratulated me, except for Kevin, Spopovich, and Videl.
I was happy, until I remembered about Gohan.
I walked up to Goku and told him the bad news. Goku cried and went home to tell Chichi.
I was sad too, dad and I left with our prize money. When we arrived dad put a hand on my shoulder.
"Good job son. I hope your boyfriend wakes up soon." dad said.
I looked at him and then nodded, I walked to my room. I saw mom and Bra cleaning my room.
I sighed and went to the living room, I sat down. Then I started thinking about Gohan.
Maybe I could use my prize money to hire a doctor to heal him!
"Yes!!" I cheered and ran out the door.
I ran towards the hospital and smiled
"Don't worry Gohan, your going to be okay!"

•••

3rd Person's POV
Cell smirked as he flexed his muscles. His mentor Beerus was watching him.
Cell turned to his mentor.
"Why can't we attack right now?" Cell asked.
"Because I said so. We'll attack January 15. Remember that day, the day we kill Son Goku's son. Then we'll kill Goku." Beerus said and then he licked his lips.
Beerus smiled and crossed his arms.
"I can't wait to sink my teeth into Son Goku's kid. I bet he taste really good." Beerus said.
Cell looked at Beerus confused.
"I like eating people. I'm a cannibal or whatever you call it." Beerus said.
Cell watched Beerus carefully as Beerus ate "chicken".
"If you stop staring at me we can attack in one month." Beerus said.
"Alright! You hear that Gohan, I'm coming back babe! I'm coming back!"

Did you know I made Kevin based off of me? My real name is Kevin and I like to cheat on stuff sometimes! :)
Anyways now that Trunks has won the Tournament he can date Gohan!! Too bad Gohan's in a coma. :,(
Don't worry though, he'll get better soon! I promise!