5.

I opened my eyes, the sun glaring down on my face. I sat up and looked around, Trunks wasn't in bed.
"Trunks?" I called.
I looked at the other bed, Krillin was sleeping. Then I heard a toilet flush, the door to the bathroom opened and out came Trunks.
"Gohan." Trunks waved.
He was wearing his boxers again, I wasn't. My butt was sore and throbbing.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"7:53."
"What!? Classes started 53 minutes ago!!"
"So, come on it's only one day absent. Let's just stay here for today." Trunks said.
"Alright." I replied.
I then heard a vibration, my phone. I got up and looked for my pants, I found them and pulled my phone out of my pocket.
Hey sweetie! It's me Videl, hope your having a good time at college. Can't wait for next week when you come back! :)
I then realized next week is Thanksgiving Break. I sighed, I need to break up with her.
I typed: Videl we need to talk.
Instantly she replied.
What is it Gohan?
I sighed.
What is it sweetie, your scaring me. You seem different, I should visit you. I'll be there at 6 o'clock! :)
I groaned, then I felt Trunks wrap his arms from behind me.
"What is it babe?" Trunks asked as he kissed my neck.
"Videl is coming to visit at six, and I don't have the heart to break up with her." I replied.
Trunks stopped kissing my neck.
"You are going to right?" Trunks asked.
"Yeah, I'll tell her when she gets here." I answered.
I walked away from Trunks embrace and pulled my boxers back on.
Trunks watched as I dressed myself again, he sighed.
"Don't leave Gohan. Stay in here with me." Trunks said.
"Alright, only because I love you." I said.
Trunks smiled and hugged me. He kissed me repeatedly making me laugh.
•••
I was leaving Trunks room, I walked down the hall back to my room. Once inside my room I checked the time on my watch.
5:37 PM.
Videl is about to be getting here—
The door to my dorm opened and there stood Videl.
"Gohan! Hey sweetie!" Videl said happily.
"Videl. Hey." I waved.
Videl frowned.
"You usually kiss me when you see me. You forgot to kiss me." Videl said obnoxiously.
"Videl, I need to tell you something." I said.
"Hmm? What is it?" Videl asked.
"We should break up." I said and flinched.
She stood still and then laughed.
"Your funny Gohan, my daddy is the richest man alive. You know what could happen if you break up with me, my daddy can buy your house and leave your parents homeless." Videl said with a evil smile.
"Your blackmailing me!?" I asked.
"Yup. So you can't break up with me now! Ha." Videl laughs.
I growled and clenched my fist. I looked at her and frowned.
"I already have a boyfriend, and his mother is richer than your "daddy" so you can't do shit." I said back at her.
"Your dating the son of Bulma Briefs!? Your gay!?" Videl asked.
"Yeah, so what! I love him and not you anymore." I said to her.
Videl got tears in her eyes and then she screamed.
"No!! I won't give you up!!" Videl screamed.
She ran at me and smashed our lips together, my eyes widened. She blushed and pulled away.
"You still love me right sweetie?" Videl asked.
"No, I don't. Now screw off and tell your father I know he never saved the world from those terrorists." I growled in her face.
Videl started crying. She pulled back her fist and slammed it against my face, the punch sent me landing on my bed.
Videl cussed me out as she ran out of my room. I sighed and got my book bag. I opened it and got out my homework.
Frieza walked into the room while I worked on my homework. I looked up and smiled.
"Hey Frieza, long time no see." I greeted.
"Hey Gohan, how come you weren't in classes today?" Frieza asked.
"I was with Trunks." I answered.
"Oh, well you missed the school announcement." Frieza said.
"What school announcement?" I asked.
"Friday the school is going to have a costume party. You can dress up as anything, even inappropriate things." Frieza replied.
"I'm gonna go. Let's see, today's Monday. So I got four days to get my costume." I said.
"Have fun with that." Frieza said.
Frieza sat on his bed and pulled out his homework from his book bag. I got up and walked out of my room. I was walking towards the exit to go to the costume store.
Once I walked outside I started walking down the sidewalk. I put my hands in my pockets and looked around.
Then I saw the Costume store. I walked to the door and opened it, I walked inside and looked around. Then I found it!
A costume of the Evil Demon King, a purple gi with grass shoes. I grabbed it and walked to a dressing room.
I put on the costume and smiled.
"Looks good on you babe." I heard a voice say.
"Cell, how did you get in the dressing room?" I asked.
"I broke the lock when I saw you come in here." Cell said.
"Can you leave the room, I need to change." I said.
Cell nodded and walks out. I took the purple clothes off and put my other clothes back on.
I walked out of the dressing room and walked to the cashier. She smiled at me.
"Your pretty handsome little guy." she complimented.
I shuddered and paid for my costume. She put it in a bag and handed me the bag, I thanked her and walked out of the store.
Then I felt a smack on my butt!!! I growled and turned around, I already know who it is.
"Stop doing that Cell." I growled.
"No and remember what I said. I am going to rape you, and your gonna like it." Cell said.
I gasped and then started running. Cell chased after me, he is faster then me so he'll catch up to me easily. Cell tackled me into a alleyway.
"No Cell, stop!!!" I screamed.
Cell covered me mouth and stripped me down till I was naked. Cell smirked and pulled his pants down and boxers down, his erection was big, but not as big as Trunks.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard Gohan." Cell cooed.
My screams were muffled by his hand over my mouth, I then screamed when Cell rammed into me!
Tears streamed down my face, Cell isn't gentle like Trunks. Cell was thrusting in and out of me fast.
It hurt because he didn't use lube, I cried as he continued to rape me.
•••
I was back in my clothes, my knees to my face as I cried. My butt hurt a lot, Cell raped me.
I got up slowly, my legs feeling weak. I grabbed the bag of my costume and walked out of the alley.
I pulled out my phone and called Trunks.
"Hey babe." Trunks said.
"Trunks, can you come pick me up. I'm next to the costume store." I sniffled.
"Why are you crying?"
"I'll tell you when you get here."
"Alright babe." Trunks said and hung up.
I leaned against the wall of the costume store and watched cars pass. Soon one car stopped in front of me, the window went down and I saw Trunks in the drivers seat.
"Get in Gohan." Trunks said.
I nodded and wiped my tears off my face, I opened the car door. Then I got in and Trunks started to drive towards the school.
"So what happened babe?" Trunks asked.
"Cell raped me." I replied.
"WHAT!?"
"I tried to get away, but he was too fast and strong." I replied.
"This is a serious crime Gohan, I'm gonna beat the shit out of him and call the police." Trunks growled.
I smiled.
"I knew you would care." I said.
"Of course I will, I love you Gohan." Trunks said making me blush.
I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek, Trunks smiled. Soon we arrived at the school, I was about to get out when Trunks passed the school and drives behind it.
Then he parked the car behind the school. He turned off the car and looked at me with a smirk.
"Let me mark you as mine again, since Cell did that earlier." Trunks said.
"Alright Trunks." I said.
I climbed over to Trunks and sat in his lap. I faced him and then I kissed him, Trunks squeezed my but as we kissed.
I pulled away and smirked.
"I've never had sex in a car before." I said.
"Your about to." Trunks replied.
Then we connected our lips together again.
•••
3rd Person's POV
Frieza walked towards a abandoned house. He knocked on the door and the door then opened.
A man wearing a hoodie opened the door, the hood over his head concealed his identity.
"Hello Master." Frieza greeted.
"Frieza, what brings you here?" the man in the hoodie asked.
"Just wanted to let you know that the plan is set. The boy is going to the costume party. Everything is going to go smoothly." Frieza said.
The man in the hoodie pulled his hood off and smirked.
He had pink hair, a handsome face, and black eyes.
"Almost forgot what you looked like Master, haven't seen that face in years." Frieza said.
"Please Frieza call me by my nickname, Buu."