8.

Gohan's POV
I woke up hearing a loud bang. I turned to the sound and saw Mr. Roshi dead with a hole in his head!
"Mr. Roshi!" I screamed.
The guy with the gun turned to me and then I remembered his name is Buu.
"You finally woke up." Buu said.
I got up and started running.
BLAM!
I felt extreme pain in my leg and fell on the ground.
"Ow!! Did you shoot my leg!?" I screamed.
I growled and held my leg in pain. Buu walked towards me and laughed.
"I'm not going to kill you yet. I'm going to drag you to your house and kill you in front of your parents." Buu said.
"No, don't do that!" I yelled.
Buu punched my face.
"Shut up!"
I held my face in pain as tears went down it. Buu looked around.
"That's weird, Frieza should be here by now. Cell should be getting here as well." Buu said to himself.
"Cell is in prison—" I was cutoff by a voice saying "Actually babe I'm right here."
I looked up in terror and saw Cell, he smirked at me.
"No, no, no." I said.
"I bet your wondering how I got out of prison. As I told you I'm perfect in every way including smarts. I made a escape plan, the police haven't even noticed that I've escaped." Cell explained.
Cell walked towards me and helped me up.
"I don't like the idea of Buu killing you, but it will make Goku mad and sad. I wanna see him in sorrow and pain." Cell said.
I growled and then Cell looked at my face.
"Even with a swollen eye your still beautiful." Cell said.
I looked away from him and then Cell punched my stomach.
"Did I say you could look away from me!?" He asked.
I held my stomach in pain and fell on my knees.
Trunks, please help me.
•••
Trunks POV
I was in a hospital bed, bandages all over my stomach.
Dad was in the room with me.
"Dad, can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Sure, go ahead." dad replied.
"Can you go to the abandoned warehouses and save my friend. I know the police are going to arrive, but they don't have experience like you. You were in the military." I said.
He sighed and crossed his arms.
"Are you sure about this Trunks?" dad asked.
"Yes dad please." I replied.
He got up and nodded, he walked out of the room.
"You can do it dad, I know you can." I said with a smile.
•••
Gohan's POV
I felt a hand slither across my body.
"Cell stop." I said.
"Heh, no way." Cell replied.
That was when I heard police sirens, I smiled in hope.
Buu and Cell cursed, they pulled out their guns. Cell jumped behind Mr. Roshi's car and Buu hid behind his car.
I stayed on the ground and saw the police cars stop in front of me.
They were about to step out of their car until I realized what Cell and Buu are planning to do.
"Stop! Stay in your car!" I yelled.
But it was too late, bullets came down on them like rain. Four of them ran and hid behind their cars.
The surviving policemen shot bullets at Cell and Buu. I looked around and spotted a gun near a dead policeman.
I crawled towards him and grabbed the gun, I aimed it at Buu. He was too focused on shooting he didn't notice.
I pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.
Then I felt someone punch me, I fell on the ground and looked at my attacker.
He had weird funky hair, and a evil smile.
"So this is my cousin's son. Hey Gohan, remember Uncle Turles?" He asked.
Then more men appeared. One looked like Frieza, except he has blue hair.
"I am Frieza's brother, Cooler." He said.
The other two were extremely muscular with long hair.
One has orange hair and the other black hair.
"I am Bojack." the one with orange hair said.
"I am Broly." the other one said.
They all pulled out weapons of some sort and lunged at the four policemen. The policemen screamed as they were beaten to death.
I covered my ears and cried.
Buu and Cell laughed, I saw one policeman on the ground moving.
He looked like he was in pain as he bled from several areas. He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Cell.
"DIE YOU BASTARD!!!" the policeman roared and pulled the trigger.
The gun made a loud blam sound and then Cell screamed in pain.
Cell fell on the ground and then Buu shot the police and killed him. Once all the policemen were dead they turned to me.
"He looks exactly like Kakarot." Broly said.
"Yes he does." Buu said.
•••
Vegeta's POV
I cursed as I counted how many there are. I was just armed with a sniper, but I only had two bullets.
I haven't used it in years that I never thought about buying more bullets.
I loaded the gun and aimed at the head of one with blue hair. I pulled the trigger and then he fell down dead.
I aimed at another one with long orange hair and killed him too.
The others looked at their dead buddies in confusion. I counted them again.
"1,2,3,4. 4 against 2, I like those odds." a voice next to me said.
I turned my head and saw Kakarot there.
"Kakarot!?" I asked.
"Hey Vegeta, long time no see." Kakarot replied.
I smirked and he did too.
"Be careful, the one with pink hair has a gun. I don't think the one with green hair can fight anymore." I said.
"So it's more like 3 against 2." Kakarot said.
I nodded.
Kakarot smiled widely and leaped into the group, I followed after him.
Kakarot was taking on the one with long black hair and the with short, funky, black hair. The one with pink hair aimed his gun at Kakarot, I ran quickly and tackled him down.
I knocked the gun out of his hands and punched his face. He growled and punched my face, I retaliated by kicked his stomach.
While he held his stomach in pain I picked up his gun and smashed it against his forehead.
He fell down unconscious. I turned to Kakarot and saw him punch the one with long black hair. I lunged at the other one and kicked his face, sending him crashing into a car.
Kakarot and I fist bumped.
"Just like the old days Kakarot." I said.
"Dad!" I turned my head and saw Trunk's boyfriend hug Kakarot.
"Thank you for saving me!" He cried as he hugged Kakarot.
"No problem son, I should take you back to school. Remember, I'm going to take you home tomorrow for Thanksgiving Break." Kakarot said.
"Oh yeah I forgot about Thanksgiving." Gohan said.
"I'll call the police, you can take Gohan back to the school." I said.
"Alright, see ya some other time Vegeta." Kakarot waved and started walking with his son.
I smiled and pulled out my phone.
"This is 911 what is your emergency?"
"I need policemen at the abandoned warehouses, and a thank you note because I did their job for them." I said and hung up.
I started walking away when I noticed something.
"Master Roshi!" I screamed and rushed to his limp body.
I shook him, till I realized he was shot in the head.
I screamed and turned around. That's when I realized something else.
"The one with green hair is missing." I said.
•••
Cell's POV
I opened the door to Buu's house. I held my shoulder, trying to stop the bleeding.
"The plan failed!" I yelled when I was inside.
A man stepped out of a room and frowned.
"The plan failed?" he asked.
"Yes sir." I replied.
"Hmm. Guess it's my fault for thinking Buu could accomplish the mission." the man said.
"You can do it though right Master Beerus?" I asked.
He smiled and nodded.
I smiled and Beerus walked towards me.
"You were the only one who survived Cell?" Beerus asked.
"Yes sir."
"I shall train you and make you stronger." Beerus said.
"Alright sir." I said with a smile.
•••
Gohan's POV
I knocked on Trunk's room door. It wouldn't open, I then remembered the key he gave me.
I got the key out and put it in the doorknob and unlocked the door. I walked in and saw Krillin sleeping on his bed.
Trunks wasn't in here. I scratched my head in confusion.
I walked out of his room. I saw Mr. Yamcha walking towards me.
"Are you looking for Trunks?" he asked.
I nodded.
"He's in the hospital."
"What!?" I asked.
"I'll drive you there if you want." Mr. Yamcha said.
I nodded.
"Let's go then." He said.
I followed him out to his car, he turned it on and drove towards the hospital.

Hey guys! I know there hasn't been smut in awhile so I promise next chapter will! :)