part 1

Okay it's a typical Monday morning and God knows how much I hate Mondays, it's a day where all the bad things get to happen to me.Fortunately at the book publishing company I work at, it's impossible to be bored on a Monday morning but that's one thing for others to say but for someone like me who doesn't depend on any friends or doesn't even have any, every day is exactly the same.
I get up feeling energetic and so I put on my trainers and take a little jog down the block, denver, colorado is a really beautiful place especially during spring and so I savour the natural environment and when I get back to my condo, I take a hot shower, eat breakfast and get dressed in a white pant suit which I have been dying to wear one of these days and I get into my Mercedes benz and drive off to work.
At work, my secretary takes my bags from me and we take the elevator upstairs and I am greeted by a few people in my way as I walk into my office, I get in and I settle in behind my big oak desk that reads "Mia Reynolds" did I mention I was the ceo of molds publishing company? Well I am and as long a time it has taken to climb the ladder of success, I'm still kinda young coz I'm just 29 and I have no boyfriend, no sister, no father, no mother and no friends.
In other words, I don't know what love is and I don't understand when people say they love each other especially in the movies, it is just so pathetic.
Today blows off in a breeze, I think quietly to myself until I hear a knock on the door"yes, come in" and Mildred, my secretary comes in and says"ma'am, there's someone waiting for you downstairs" and I feel slightly happy but mostly tense because I have no friends and so I go out anyways and I see a nice looking lady who is blonde with long legs and is wearing red lipstick on a black dress and red shoes, she looks working class and gorgeous and so I extend my hands to her and she takes it politely "hi I'm Rita willis and I'm the one who wrote the book you're reading through now, I would come upstairs to your office but I have a phobia for closed plaves and so I was wondering if we could talk about it outside" she said as she stared deep into my eyes and I saw her hazel brown eyes show a hint of fear"hello miss Willis. .." "please call me rita" she interjected rudely "Rita, I haven't received your book and even if I have, I read only what has gone through other readers and so I guess I'll see you if it gets to me, have a good day"
"Okay fine, I just wanted to explain everything to you about it before you eventually read it...please" I was going to say yes but then she did the puppy dog face and so I said "no" and she begged and begged until I agreed to let her treat me to dinner.