part 3

When I got to my house, I checked my phone for any messages and I had one which was obviously work because nobody else had my number except for my colleagues but this one was from rita"hey Mia, it's rita here and I just wanted to say how glad I am that we're working together, I'll be at your office tomorrow and I will like to spend the whole day with you tomorrow so get ready to handle me" and I was already cursing myself for not letting her down in the first place, I had ice cream and went to take a hot shower since that was exactly what I needed right now, I got in my tank top and shorty shorts and I went off to a peaceful sleep.....
I woke up the next morning, did my normal 5 mile jog to and fro, I had breakfast and got dressed in a neon green suit with palazzo pants and my hair in a messy bun, I looked around my car galleria for which one to drive to say and I finally decided to take my black rolls Royce, I got in and sped off to work, I walked straight into the conference room where everyone was seated, once I got in, everybody stood up probably to acknowledge my presence and they all sat down after some time and I began my speech"good morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry I'm late but I'm here now and we're going to talk about the new books we are working on, firstly we have my lottle love tale by may francois, Mildred who did you give this one to?"I asked and she pointed at a middle aged guy whose name tag read Mr.Benett "are you done with the book, how exactly do you think it is, are we or are we not  publishing" and he told me why we should publish the book so we listed it and a number of other books and finally it came to rita's book which was nameless " Okay lastly, we have a book by rita willis and I'm the one that would proof read and type the story, who has the draft?" A guy handed it to me and I dismissed the meeting and when I entered my office, I was greeted by the smell of lavender, rita was here probably in the toilet in my office so I took a seat on my coffee table and waited for her to get out and when she came out, she jumped on me and hugged me so tightly"hey Mia,  I missed you so much, I have so much planned for us to do today and I got you lunch and a change of clothes" I looked at her all wierd because I didn't like people touching me and I couldn't keep friends but I like rita so I'll be nice to her from now on"thanks for the lunch but why did you get me a change of clothes, I like my clothes already" and I got the food and started to eat"you eat so quietly, why? I think you have a lot of juicy secrets to tell me coz even the way you walk and talk, you're so conservative" she said and I was impressed that she noticed this but wasn't going to tell her anything, at least not yet.

I finished eating and she was still staring at me"dont look at me all starry eyed, it's scary" and I stood up to have some water" so you're ready for the fun right?"she asked and I just nodded then she brought out matching outfits for us to wear, a red and black checkered shirt with brown straw hats, matching black gucci slippers and Jean levi John grass (shorts) and I moaned in disagreement, "my ass would look too big in that and I don't like it when people whistle at my ass" and she didn't even listen to me, she took off her clothes and put hers on and when she was naked in front of me I said " I hope we're not gonna be the kind of friends who like to see each other naked coz that's why I didn't go to boarding school" and she laughed as she did her makeup and sat on a chair with her panties"oh God please tell me I'm dreaming, tell me rita isn't sitting on my furniture half naked" I pretended to pray and when she got dressed, she didn't look half bad and so I decided to wear mine, I took off my clothes and she did my make up for me, although I prefer natural makeup(nude), I still looked good and she braided my hair into two french plaits while I did hers and I wore the dress which surprisingly fit me perfectly and we both wore our straw hats and started going, when I stepped out of my office, I heard everyone gasp and I felt all eyes on me but rita saved me anyways"have you guys never seen an ass this big?, please get back to work" and I told Mildred to cancel all my meetings for that day and Rita put something on my ankle, it was a diamond bff anklet and I smiled and she did the same, we took my car and got to a theme park where we had vip passes and could do anything we wanted....