part 10

So I finally make it to the lake in time and thanks be to God, everybody is busy drinking, swimming, fucking, eating and laughing and so I decided to join in the fun, I just had to find Connor first so he would protect me from touchy hands "hey babe, do you want me to put that ass in check? " someone asked as I walked by and I wish I hit him in his balls, I sat on the sand and just stared at the sun for at least half an hour and then I decided to go for a swim but I remembered my swim suit but I really wanted to swim and so "I just hope I won't regret this" I said like 20 times while removing the chiffon shirt and the beach hat, I was finally just in the swim suit and my big breasts didn't make it any better for me "Whoa!!! Please let me tame that ass" a few people said as I jogged to the water, I'm sure the girlfriends were throwing daggers at me and once my body made contact with the water, I felt someone carry me up from behind, it was Connor and I was positive of that, we swam, drank and chased each other around the lake, and we were all smiles until one dude walked up from behind me and he touched my ass, I took taekwando classes because of idiots like this and before I know it, I tackled him, Connor didn't stop there he kept hitting the bastard and I'm pretty sure he passed out and I was already pissed so I just got out of the water and made my way to my stuff and when I tried to pick them up, another idiot tapped my ass and said "thanks for the view" I didn't even need to attack him because Connor was right behind me and saw everything play out. "Sorry about that mia, just stay, we were having so much fun like everyone back there is jealous because they think I'm with you and I like the fact that people already think I'm taken, it's natural mia, please let's go back and have some more fun, you're so darn pretty especially when you smile mia, I've never been in on it thus deep but I'm not complaining coz I love you mia reynolds, I love you"

I blushed so hard after Connor's proclamation and I just let him take my hands, he led me to the alcohol table and then we went to the dart room, most people gathered there because they were making bets for winners and Connor spoke up "I know someone who can put all of you to shame" everyone turned to him as he pulled me out from behind him, "hey guys, I'm mia" and nobody could believe that I was good at throwing darts so a drunk dude stayed at a board with a can of beer on his head, the bet was to hit the e on the beer for $1000 and just to show Connor off a little I levelled up "I'd do it blind folded for $2000" and everyone chuckled in disbelief but the dealer agreed and I walked over to Connor just before the shot so I could give people something to thimk of and I sat on him right on the balls, I turned to him, buried his face in my breasts, pecked him and walked back to the spot marked X, Connor walked up from behind me and put the blind fold on while he said "I like thus side of you but there's just one problem, your little show awakened the beast" and he cuddled me from behind and walked back "if you actually do get this, I'll give you $2000 myself" and I turned back still bling folded "so that's a total of $4000? Any more bets?" And rita spoke up this time," if you get this, I'll get you a new car" and God knows I've been planning to get a new car for a really long time "gimme a pallette knife" I called out and once I had one in between my fingers, I took my stance and I shot, I heard the drunk guy whimper and bit ands the knife made contact with hus precious beer and it was exactly on the e just like I said "pay up sleazy people, I got my $4000 pronto" and then I walked up to rita "you know you owe me ands car right?" And she just hissed at me and went away to look for someone to kiss or talk to while Connor came up again and gave me and snail high five, I bet I saw the sparkle in his eyes and I hugged him then he hugged me back until he let go "honestly, all this body contact is not making my little friend happy, I need a swim" he left me there in the dart house and went back to the lake so I just has probably more than enough tequila and vodka, I even did karaoke let's be honest, I was tipsy but not drunk and drunk was the state I felt like attaining and it was just 9:00 right now, the night was yet to begin. The song playing was my jam "one dance by drake and wiz kid" and so I started to dance until I felt a body behind me, I knew it was Connor so I continued the dance, even though it had too much ass and body contact, I was having the time of my life "come on mia, it's time to hit the club" and I said "yaayyy club!" " You're not going if you're drunk you know?" I quickly scrambled to my feet "I'm not even a little bit drunk, but I'll need help changing cause I'm a bit tipsy" and before I knew it, I was in the arms of Connor headed up to my room and then he dropped me on my bed "Where's the zipper?" He asked rather impatiently and I showed him asked nd he peeled the suit off of me and I took time to notice he was already dressed for the club, all black "hey!! You said you were just going out for asked nd swim because of your little friend" I giggled in excitement and he breathed out "turns out, it took more than a cold swim to calm him down" and now I was naked, so naked in front of him "I want to wear all black too, my favorite bra is in the top drawer, it has matching black panties, put that on me so we won't be late, hurry up Connor" he put my bra on for me and accessed my butt well before slipping them on, "Oh God mia can I just hold you for sometime?" And he just hugged me while he sobbed in my cleavage "who made you mad Connor ?" And he just looked in bags for a black dress until he found one.
It was black satin which was ripped around and it was shin high with inner shorts and bra, it was made for the club.
He put my hair in a messy bun, I'm are it wasn't intended but I actually ended up looking good, I put on my signature versace eros male perfume and then just as Connor was about to pick me up from the bed, he kissed me, it wasn't long and boring but it was filled with so much emotion and understanding, like he was trying to share something with me and I did the unthinkable...I kissed the nigga back!!!
This is gonna be a really long night but I'm willing to make the most out of it...