part 5

We both got dressed in my clothes and put on make up that made us look extremely ridiculous and we prepared a meal of caviar, Turkey breasts and boiled potatoes.

The Bell rang and Rita sprang up to go get it, I wore my apron and started serving dinner so we could eat it at my Korean dining table in the next house and so I got my staff to take the food there and I shook Connor's hand then he was like " you look a little bit better but no hug for papa bear?" And I hugged him, I felt his hard body against me and when I wanted to let go,  I felt his hands tighten around me and so I wriggled free and I saw the sad look on his face " sorry,  she doesn't like being touched" Rita said as she tried to hug me and I ran out of her embrace " see. .." she said as she chased after me."Okay guys follow me so we can eat" and we walked to the other house and Connor commented " did your father help you build all this? Or are you secretly married?" And I just giggled " she doesn't tell any secrets" Rita said behind me " Rita!!,I've told you one secret, I told you I hated how big my ass was in certain outfits" and she just rolled her eyes and followed me and so I opened the doors and said " dinner is served" and they both gasped in amazement " you're quite successful for a 29 year old" and I hit him on the chest and went to take my pillow to sit and he sat beside me, "may we say a word of prayer?", we all held hands and I blessed the food and we started eating and when we were done, rita announced"its time to get drunk!!!" And I got the alcohol out and we drank and drank and drank and even before the second bottle was finished, "why aren't you even a bit tipsy?" Connor asked me as he pet my face " I don't know, I can chug 3 bottles of vodka down and still be sane minded" and he said, "okay let's do this" and I asked him curiously just incase anything happens"if I do get drunk, can I trust you to neither rob nor rape I and Rita?" And he chuckled and said "sure, now on to the bet" he got out all my alcohol and I started drinking and before I finished my 3rd bottle of vodka, I was drunk and all I know I did was play dress up with rita.

I woke up the next morning in my underwear, I and Rita beside each other and I put on a robe and went downstairs to find Connor, I threw him a pillow and he woke up"morning sleepy head" I said as I make my way to the kitchen to brew some coffee "morning beautiful" he said these words slurred and I took an aspirin while he came up behind me and hugged me God he felt good but beneath my robe, there was nothing and I pushed him away and he sat on a chair and said" yesterday night, you forced me to have sex with you, you and rita were crazy, you even took off your clothes in front of me and it took a lot of will power for me not to fuck you, damn Mia you're fucking sexy" and I turned"dont say anything about my ass please, and I'm very sorry for molesting you yesterday night, I and Rita would be glad to treat you to dinner, it's Thursday and it's my off day or will you like to spend the whole day with us?" And he says"that would be terrific, I just need to drop by my house and..." "why don't we stay at your place today?"I heard rita squeal in her excited little voice and we agreed to go to his place right after we hit the mall since we would be there through till Friday night"do you have your club clothes?" And I laughed, at my age, I had never been to a club or any party that isn't work related and so I chuckled and when rita saw my huge walk in wardrobe she was like "whoa, I feel like I just walked into the house of pant suits, what is your deal with pantsuits Mia. ...you need an intervention" and we took our suitcases and clothes and jewelery to my picanto and Connor drove us down to the mall where we started by taking millions of pictures once we got in and then Connor decided I needed a makeover and I subjected myself to them " time to cut her hair" the stylist said and I stood up " nooooooo!!! I'm never doing that to my hair" and Connor held me so closely and I think I'm getting used to this " Mia, even I think you would look better with shorter hair and take the bangs away from your face" and so I agreed to let it down to a long bobbed hair and when I was done, I got a tan and I saw myself in the mirror, whoa I looked beautiful I thought to myself and when I stepped out of the beauty salon, Connor was head over heels in love with me cause I swear I could see him dancing in his eyes and rita was like "excuse me ma'am, I can't seem to find my friend Mia, have you seen her anywhere?" Then she hugged me so tightly and asked " are you not gonna fight back?" And I smiled and hugged her back " I'm kinda getting used to it" and Connor said "in that case then..." and he spun me high up in the air and I had never been so carefree in my life, I felt like I had no worries at all...