part 9

I woke up the next day around 11 and I put on my sweat pants, put my new hair up in a pony tail and went out for a quick jog and I jogged till I felt choked and out of breath and by then, I was at the lake, I think I need a lake at my house too.Note to self:get your own lake.
I went into the house and since we were the only ones here, I decided to go sweaty, when I eat after work out, it helps me eat more and so I went in, greeted rita good morning and I hugged her "someone's in a good mood this morning, or did you and Connor finally have sex" her comment made me choke up my waffle and I playfully punched her arm and she giggled lightly "morning Connor " I said as I hugged him, and he lifted me up in the air, I loved it when he did this because it made me feel so light weighted, I laughed a lot now and he brought me back down for a hug "I need to talk to you" he said as he put me down "me too but I wanna go first" and he chuckled "you know you're supposed to offer that I go first right?" But I still went on "who exactly is after some of my dirty information?" And he squeezed his face in a not so adorable way.Wait!!! Did I just say something is cute? I think I might actually like Connor but no, I don't even know how to love or what it feels like, I know that it turns smart people into idiots and I'm not ready to go down that particular road "every paper in denver, L.A and new York actually, they don't believe that you could be all miss young and successful with an ass like that without having a dirty past" and I actually felt extremely bad about what the public thinks "did you give them any information?" I asked angrily "of course not mia, not after knowing everything you told us last night, I quit at the job anyways" he said as he rubbed my shoulders "you're a great woman and even though you're a tough one, I'm gonna peel you layer by layer woman and you're gonna love me" and then he walked out of the room and went to have breakfast, I had breakfast too by 12 and Connor said his party was starting by 1:00 and it was a pool party, I was in my room wearing a towel with my hair wrapped up when he walked in and said "Oh remember that deal we made that I would pay and you would wear the garment?" Oh shit! I totally forgot about that "okay fine, lemme see it" and he tossed it towards me!!! You had to see this garment, it was nothing but practically two pieces of cloth "do I have to go" he smiled and said "it's gonna be a long afternoon honey, and luckily, I'm your date today" and he left me to be alone in my thoughts as I get ready, This garment he wanted me to wear was white, it had rips all the way to the cup of the breasts where it had a golden bra and panties inside and he paired it off with a black chiffon shirt, a white beach hat and black gucci shades, I wore the items and I cringed as I saw the way my butt looked humongous in this but I never ever break my promise so I dropped my phone under my pillow and made my way downstairs and saw rita looking gorgeous in her more than revealing two piece swim suit, since I was wearing a top over mine she didn't comment my swim wear "you're looking pretty good rita" and she smiled "I know right, remove the shirt so I can see yours" and I did remove it "whoa!!! Turn around mami   look at that ass move, let's get some make up on you so all these boys would be falling head over heels for you, red lipstick is exactly what's needed and I think I'd go with the ruby woo mac lipstick we got you the other day and a smoky eye look, your eyeliner must be sharp enough to kill, that's a must!!!!!" Rita got to work and actually made me pretty, I have never felt pretty but rita made me feel way more than pretty "Let's get you going, but let me leave first just so people don't start to compare our butts" she was out the door before I could stop her, after I put a ton of lotion on, I finally went out the door and began the small hike to the lake...