part 4

We got into rides of every sort and we were by the swings eating ice cream when a boomerang made contact with my face and knocked me off the swing, I was bleeding and I could feel it and when rita started screaming at the person who threw it, I was sure I wasn't dead and so I stood up and saw a tall guy with a bearded face and two bangs sharp enough to kill hanging over his left brow, part of his hazel brown hair with the wierdest shade of grey eyes I've ever seen with so much concern in them and I tapped rita" I'm alive mi'ha, let's continue our fun get away" and the guy stopped me by my hand and said I'm sincerely sorry for the boomerang, it was an accident and I would like to make it up to you over coffee?" And I ordinarily would have turned him down but rita looked so happy and so I said " sure, pick me up at the molds publishing company anytime tomorrow" and he took my number and left while I and Rita continued to have our little girls day out, on a particular ride, she broke down and said" I can't do this anymore Mia, I can't pretend like nothing is wrong, I miss Ander so much and today would have been our anniversary and we used to love to come to this place, this used to be our own little happy ever after and he was everything to me, but I've lost him to that bitch called nicki and there's nothing I can do" and there I was, comforting rita willis in the middle of a theme park, I felt she was tired and so I horsied her back to the car and drove silently " please don't take me home, can we go to your place?" she asked and so I took her to my house, or rather my estate and when she got down she asked"do you live here all by yourself?" And I nodded and opened the door for her to get in, I got out tequila and vodka coz she looked like she wanted to get drunk and also brought out sad movies and some popcorn, I heard they're the perfect remedy for heartbreak and we sat down in the couch "hey, you're gonna be just fine okay, so let's get drunk" I said as we flailed our arms up in the air, she got the vodka and I the tequila, I had always been a strong drinker so no matter how much tequila I took, I would always be alert and then she started wailing again and I got more alcohol and she took off her clothes and asked if I had a pool then once I showed her the pool at the other house, she dived in and then came back up gasping " I forgot I didn't know how to swim" and I laughed and joined her, wearing nothing but my underwear and so the two of us both swam happily and when it was 1:00 am, we fell asleep...

I woke up by past 11:00 and found both I and Rita asleep on the pool chairs in the pool house and I woke her up and told her to go get dressed to leave and she said " it's morning already?" and I said yes so she went off to cook and I went off to shower and get to work since I had an important meeting that day, I let my hair down since I looked like shit, I wore a black top with carton coloured rips and my signature rebel lipstick and when I got downstairs, I met a plate of bacon, sausages and eggs waiting and I ate, I told her how everything worked at my house and I continued eating while she asked "you don't cook?" And I shook my head then she said she would teach me to cook when I got back and I agreed, I left and got to work around 1:00 and Mildred told me someone had been waiting for me at my office and I walked in briskly to find the boomerang guy and I was relieved it was nothing serious, "hey, I'm the boomerang guy and I'm so sorry about yesterday" he said quickly "good morning, it's okay as I said, it's not even so noticeable is it?" I asked as I pulled off my shades and he gasped "what happened to you
?" And I honestly didn't know the answer to that question " well when you get drunk and swim, you actually fall asleep in the water and wake up looking like this" and he chuckled and asked"ready to go?" So we left my office while everyone coughed at the sight of seeing I and a man together, so we got to Starbucks and got pizza and I got velvet cake with it "forgive my manners, I'm Mia reynolds" and he gasped"the Mia Reynolds? " and I nodded sadly in agreement" it depends on the Mia Reynolds you're talking about" and he extended his hands "well I'm Connor Wright" and I smiled as I took his hands after some time he chuckled, "you really don't know who I am?" And I shook my head" I am Connor Wright of the Wright brothers" and I was shocked, "you sing?" And he said yes and I teased him" you're quite an ugly rockstar" and we both laughed over it and he said something I didn't expect him to" I looked up your bio and I know you don't keep friends, but I'm hoping you keep me" and with that, I said " I think I will, I really hope I don't lose you and rita" so I invited him over to my place for dinner and I drove over to the grocery store and got as much as I thought we would need "I'm home rita" and I heard her scream all the way downstairs and she met me in the kitchen while my staff carried the groceries in and she asked " did you go shopping for an entire army?, you know it's just the both of us right?" "I invited Connor over" and she squinted trying to recall the face"who is Connor?" And I said again"the guy with the boomerang from yesterday, you know he's a Wright brother?" And she was also amazed and she began the cooking lessons, teaching me everything she knew...