part 14

💀PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVISED💀Don't say I didn't warn you
---------------------------------------------------------
He didn't even hesitate before he buried hus face in my breasts, then with the help of his lips and tongue, he got it out and continued fishing for something else, an unknown sound escaped from my lips and I guess he took that as a cue to start my experience, he started to kiss me and then he placed me on top of him so I was riding on his little friend, we were moving rhythmically and then he started sliding his hands down until he got to the hem of my top, he quickly took it off and stared at my breasts and then he unclasped it in one movement, he took the both of them in his hands and looked at me, I curtly nodded and he started sucking them, this was ecstatic actually then he continued sucking on my neck, probably giving me love bites as he went on, he got to my trousers and pulled it off while he took off his own shirt, I stared at him for a while until I hungrily put my bare chest on his hard abs and he made a statement I didn't even hear "what was that?" And he just moaned as in to hush me then he continues to explore my body part by part with his lips, his hands picked me back up and put me on his lap, now it was just his boxers and my panties separating us, his hands slowly slid down to my ass and once he reached the promise land, he squeezed and squeezed and moaned along with the squeezing, I moaned more though because I was new to this but then he looked at me, "you're beautiful mia" and he continued to kiss my all over, he then looked down at his little friend "can you do something to calm him down?" He asked with pleading eyes I made him sit on one of the chairs in the room and I went into the closet to wear that sensual undergarment he got me some time ago, when I wore it, I walked out of the room really slowly and I could feel him taking off my clothes with hus eyes "one rule only, don't touch" and then I sat right on his friend, began dancing around on it and slapped my ass on it for some time, then I did the undoable, I rubbed my hands on his little friend for sometime and he looked at me with this new found darkness in his eyes "please, don't stop" he said and then I tripled my stride, I moved faster against him and when I got tired, I stood up, took off the sensual underwear, put my robe back on and went over to the bed to stay with Connor, I squeezed in between his arms and he wrapped me in his warm embrace "I love you mia, I really do" we talked about so many things as we were wrapped in each others arms with out legs intertwined,then he put his head on my breasts while I pat his back and my head on a pillow and his two arms over me, this was how we slept off that day...
I woke up to see that Connor had already left the room, it was like 4:00 in the evening, I walked into the bathroom to take a piss and when I removed my robe to start pissing, I heard a giggle from the jacuzzi and I walked in there to find Connor quite comfortable in the tub all by himself wrapped in his very own thoughts "hey, did you sleep well?" He asked me "yeah pretty much but you left me and I was kinda cold or should I say scared" then he laughed, his deep laugh ringing through the bathroom walls and probably the bedroom too "come join me" but I slowly declined because I had never been in a bathtub with anyone else but myself "hurry up so I can also take a shower as well" then I left the bathroom to the bedroom just so I could find something cozy to wear "I'm done now" he said right behind me as he wrapped me in his arms and kissed my neck then came up to my face and kissed me "go shower, I want to take you somewhere" as I was leaving to go shower he smacked my ass and then I took time to see what I had in front of me, he was tying a towel on his waist with a trail of water going down his abs and then I caught sight of a tattoo "what's that?" I asked as I used my hands to outline it, the tattoo was a drawing of a small Marilyn Monroe face "you're a sucker for Marilyn Monroe? Don't tell me the boy I like is in love with Marilyn Monroe" I mocked him as I trailed the tattoo "okay fine, I love her so much and I decided to always have her with me" I laughed a bit harder, he tickled me to my bed and started kissing me again "no sir, you told me we were going somewhere so don't start because I won't stop" then he ran his hands through his wet hair "this is what you do to me Amelia" and he walked our of the room and shut the door before I could tell him my name was nor Amelia, so I just hit the showers anticipating this special place Connor was talking about...