part 6

"Over to underwear now, I've seen your underwear and you choose underwear like an old lady, let's get you bra's and panties that would make those boobs stand so that Connor can have you for as long as he wants" and I felt embarrassed that my underwear was being scrutinised by these two idiots "let's go rita, I'm sure Connor doesn't want to follow us" and Connor said "I would be glad to accompany you there" and I cringed at the thought of this but we got there anyways and I told them my bra size and they both brought nice bra's for me and when Connor got me one teasing undergarment and told me to try it on, I almost melted at the sight of it "nothing in this world would make me wear that, not in a thousand years, forget it okay im checking out" and both Connor and rita carried me into the dressing room and rita virtually stripped me and got me to wear it and then she pushed me out "this barely has any garment on it, I look like a tramp" I said to rita and when I got out I saw Connor sitting there with amazement in his eyes "how could God make someone so perfect?" And I ran back into the dressing room, got my clothes on and checked out my stuff including the sensual ones, next we were off to get clothes and as Lucy put it "I hereby ban ye from pant suits" but I liked pant suits, they made my ass smaller...

I was in this designer store sitting while Connor and rita shopped for me, I was actually working from there coz I was having a Skype call meeting with the board members And when Connor saw me, he made me wrap up the call and I checked out all the dresses they picked and we all went over to the bikini section, "why exactly are we here?" And Connor said "I'm having a party on Saturday, at my lake house and it's a bikini party so I would like you guys to wear something nice and expensive" and I sighed "I hope you're the one paying coz My banker is calling to know if someone stole my credit card, I've never spent this much in a day"
"I'd gladly pay, if you're gonna wear whatever I pick out, then it'll be an honour" and he smirked that cutish devilish smirk and I couldn't help but smile and so we went in and I actually picked out one or two swimsuits for myself and Connor didn't even let me see what he was getting me, him and rita just stuffed it into one of my bags and then we went over to the makeuo hoise and we bought makeup and finally we left the outlet to continue the journey to Connor's place.

It was a really long journey because he lived at the outskirts of denver, he liked quiet places and we got to the house or rather mansion, I gasped as I was still trying to take in everything around my environment, I was amazed and also impressed at this boy "okay girls, at my house it'd fun all the way, there's nothing like work here" and the two of them turned to me and I smiled"i just really have to make a quick skype call tomorrow regarding rita's book" and they agreed, I was shown to my room by some of his staff and when I got into my room by the left wing of the building, I was so glad at the view from up here and so I forgot to close my door it's kind of a habit since I've lived alone all my life and I heard someone come in and close the door, I turned and he said "I knew you would appreciate the view" and I turned "it's really beautiful Connor, it's an attraction all right" and I heard him chuckle, I turned around and caught him staring at my ass "you know it's impolite to stare at a person's butt" and he laughed "I'm sorry Mia, you just make me want to stare at your ass all day" and I smiled "it's okay, I get that a lot" and he smiled "be down in at least 20 minutes because rita is cooking and she said we'll play a game after dinner so, shower and wear something nice and well be waiting for you downstairs" as he was about to leave, I held his arm "are we gonna have aren't company tonight?" He nodded and I decided to lock my door aren't nd hit the shower, I got soaked in hot water for nearly 25 minutes and I remembered I was already late so I got out and wore one of the clothes they got me, a small black dress with gold strap strap shoes, there was just one little problem, the dress made my little tattoo show, it wasn't so noticeable anyways and so I just got my phones and walked out the door, I got to the dining and I could hear people chattering already, I knew that once I opened the door, all eyed would be on me and I risked it and my ways coz I was already warned by Connor...

I opened the huge doors and every head turned to my direction, all I could do was wave my hands as Connor announced, "Mia Reynolds everybody" and they clapped and most of them whistled as I turned to sit at the only empty chair on the huge table which was beside a guy who had wierd green eyes, he pulled out the chair for me and I sat, he introduced himself as Wilbur and I shook him as I said my name, after dinner, rita walked up to me and slapped my ass, I hated this girls guts and I almost tackled her but she asked me a question that threw me off guard "when did you get that tattoo?" She said as she lifted up the dress to reveal the full drawing on the side of my right lap, they were 3 sparrows and I didn't answer her, I just drank some water and walked away, I sat alone most of the time but occasionally had to introduce myself to some people until Connor said it was time to play the game of the night.....