Chapter 24

Soda came to Dairy Queen the next day.

"Hey" he said smiling to me raising his eyebrows once up and down and smiling.

"Hey" I said back smiling.

"You busy later on?" He asked me.

"I don't think so" resting my folded arms on the counter.

"Can I take you Ice-Skating after your work?" He asked me.

I smiled and said.

"Sure."

After work, he picked me up from my job and we walked to the Ice-Skating rink. I felt special with his arms wrapped around me so I wouldn't fall in the ice. When we were returning our skates, he put his fingers through mine and we were holding hands. I couldn't help but smiling.

We were talking while we were back from the rink. He stops and I see him making a listening face. He looks at me, and pulls out his hand. I put my hand in his and I didn't know what he was trying to do until he put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand around my waist. He heard a slow song and he wanted to slow-dance with me. I knew what song it was when the singer started singing. "Put your head on my shoulder" by Michael Buble.

🎵 Put your head
On my shoulder

That's exactly what I did. He whispered this line in of the song in my ear.

🎵Tell me that
you love me too

I smiled when he said that.
On
🎵Put your lips
next to mine,
Our cheeks were right next to each other, our lips almost touching and I had my eyes closed.

I whispered in his ear the line.

🎵You and I
would fall in love

I could see him smiling when I said that.

🎵Whisper in
my ear "baby"

He whispered baby in my ear. As the song kept on, and I knew the moment was here. I dug my face in his neck. With his nose, he pushed my nose upwards indicating to look at him. It was the end of the song and it was perfect.

Last lines of the end of the song
🎵Put your head on myyy
Shouuuulder

On the word shoulder of the song, he leaned in and kissed me. I've never felt a kiss like that in my life. It was 100 times more amazing than my first kiss which I thought felt great. We pulled away and smiled at each other. My arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist and we began kissing again for a long time.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to the song. I want you guys to imagine it. It's really beautiful.

When we got to the front of my house, I looked at him and kissed him again.

"Thank you." I said to him softly but smiling.

I walked to my door, opened it, looked back at him smiling, looked back to where I was going, and walked inside. I looked at him through the window finding him cheering super loud and running home. It was a new beginning for both of us.