Chapter -16 Almost revealed ?

Okay, sounds crazy but decided to check how videos are put on watty 😀 This is me singing #Soch #MyVersion exclusively for Sidlia and to all my lovely friends out here ^.^

Forgive me for the trash backdrop !

....................................................

[Alia's P.O.V]

I was feeling nauseated while pacing back and forth in the green room. Ranveer rather preferred flirting with the spot girls and technician girls."You think I look great in this?" The girls nodded their heads in unison and cheered for him with enthusiasm. Such a casanova! 

"Mr. Singh! We're gonna be late and please stop asking whether you look good or not because you have already asked this question to me like 250 times" I spoke, trying to make my point. I was both agitated and irritated.

"Ok guys. You both gotta enter from there and then BOOM! The lights on you and the show is gonna get ratings by the way you guys are gonna present things up there" said the Creative head technician while pointing to the entry door. Our minds were already Boom-ed and then his over confidence in us Boom-ed it more! We looked at each other, hugged and together went ahead.

Jor se bolo .......

The moment we entered the stage, spotlights flashed on us. And thus began the epic start to something insane.

"Good Evening people" shouted us to garner attention amidst the howling and whistling. "To all my hottie BABA's and my prettiest BHABHI's!" he gave them the cheekiest of smiles, making the crowd go more crazy.

"Evening people. By the way ranveer, deepika looking great haan" trust me to start off with a  tease. She blushed! Whistles became more louder. "Thank you Als. But she nothing when compared to our Sidharth"  he tried his best. Sid looked embarrassed and this time the whistles went a notch higher. The gang shouted more. 

"C'mon Ranveer, he isn't a female counterpart for you to compare him with Ms. Padukone" I tried to fight back. "Your right. But during some of our scenes in Ramleela, deepika would suddenly become the hero and me a heroine"  he throwed fake sadness. "So you thought she's a boy?"  I asked to reconfirm. "Yeah, until we kissed each other" This was it! The crowd cheered and got mad! DP went a shade of red. Audience was loving it all.

"Kisi ne mujhe pukara?" boomed a voice from behind. We looked back to see the popular comedian Kapil sharma with his signature grinning face. "Nah! Why would we if we don't have an idea on who the hell are you?" I spoke in my anchor mode. "C'mom aloo! Main tera boyfriend, tu meri girlfriend. Don't you remember me?"  he was so effortless in his job.

"Really? I forget things so easily yaar" I tried to play along. "Arey, you both used to attend all the functions coming by the same car na aloo? Bhool gayi itti jaldi ? "  Rannu was fab. I was utterly blushing by now knowing his indication. So was Sid.

"Acha! Let's make this clear to our audience by some live witnesses who have seen you and me together!" and Kapil  took me down the stage. Three of us descended down the stage and walked upto the 1st row seats. There was our gang seated in charm. I was grinning widely while walking upto my buddies but the moment I saw Sooraj waving "Hi" at me, my face sulked to an extreme degree.

This didn't went unnoticed by my peeps. Sid and Ayu peeked at Sooraj and saw him waving at me. They motioned VD to call Sooraj as he was the one sitting close to him. VD poked Sooraj and gestured him to look at Sid, Ayan and Bunny. When he looked at them with apprehension on what might be coming towards his end this time, they politely throwed him an exaggerated feminine wave of 'Hi'. Thankfully it was only me and ranveer who saw the entire gimmick. We giggled at their high jinks.

Sooraj felt embarrassed at what he recieved, thus he leaned back to his seat with a straight face as if nothing happened. From his behind, the girls had witnessed it all making them a giggling mess. "So Mr. Varun, haven't you spotted Kapil and Alia frequently at Nido's Place in Juhu?" asked Rannu.

"Yeah bro. Quite a lot times! Infact we all have partied together" VD winked at Sid and then at me which made us blush and our gang cheer 

Tease No.1

"Dekha jaan, he remembers but you don't!"  Kapil spoke with fake offense. I was trying to digest the stuff coming my way. Just don't make it too difficult for me to go back home.

Rannu moved towards Bunny and asked "Mr. Ranbir Kapoor, according to our close sources, we got an information that these people attended your Diwali Bash. Woh bhi saath mein. Is it true ?" He gave a hilarious laugh and paused for another exaggerated suspense. 

I'll hunt him down!

"Hell yeah. We all had an amazing time out there. They were so busy staring at each other! Ahem....." So merciful of him to make me the target of all things crap.

Tease No.2

"Saki pakde hain bhai! Ab kuch yaad aaya?"  Kapil turned towards me. Now this is getting out of control. "Nahi yaar. Its all not true" I blurted with sanity. Forget anchoring, I was busy proving that I wasn't dating Sid since the entire act was now targeting towards us. Rannu now turned towards Sid "Bhaisaab you wanna add something?" Sid was super distraught and looked here and there to avoid the unavoidable.

"Umm....No yaar. We aren't DATING! Nothing like that" he blurted, not even caring to use his pea sized brain that the Almighty had gifted him with!

Shit!

This was the point when the audience went unstoppable. Cheers arose from every corner. Seniour actors gave us a knowing look. Our folks clapped for us as if we just got the phera's right! Everything went tumbling down, it felt.

"We never asked whether you are dating Alia or not!" Ranveer grinned like a Cheshire cat, which further made Sid understand his folly. He made an Oh Shit face which was of no use. " I meant Kapil and Alia! He isn't her types na ?" he tried to divert the topic. Good try, boy. Now we are all over the bulletin for God know's till when! 

"Toh phir who is the man of HER TYPES, Mr. Malhotra?"  asked Kapil with a glint of leg pulling. Someone please throw him out of his naukari! 

Sid looked deep into my eyes like he was boring into my soul. God! Please I don't want this "me-drown-in-his-eyes section right now in front of a spectacle that too at a popular award show. He looked at me intently, trying to extract my thoughts. He gave a brilliant smile and answered

"Someone who can keep up with her mood swings. You know she is damn MOODY!! "

 Okay !

Tease No.3 came from him! Totally unexpected.

"Your right Sid! That person seemingly doesn't exists perhaps to put up with me!"  I quickly tried to cover up.

His face lost the light it had moments back.

NOTE : Hereby, I went OFFLINE from TWITTER due to unexpected back stabbings from there! People in whom you put so much of your belief are the one's that deceive you!! This negativity vibes, I cant tolerate! I'm really sad by some unusual happenings up there! Have always been friendly and supportive with all from #Day1 and you get this hatred in return!! Seriously..so the only best thing going to happen is.. me and family going to Kerala next tuesday!!

I have more updates but let's see if I can complete this filmfare section before I go.

Till then love and respect,

Jemi :)