Chapter - 65 (II) DREAMS WOVEN BEAUTIFULLY

" You are my today and all of my tomorrows and hence, the adventure begins "

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Dreams come true

Like a gem studded sky, woven seamlessly into the fabric of night, in an intricate fashion. 

A thread of beautiful possibilities, strewn together. 

Just like the radiant sun, blushing deep into the sky, as it rises from it's slumber. 

As magical as the moon bestowing upon it's pale light and the sun showering its brilliant warmth, dreams that are woven into the universe mystically with much yearn, will bear fruit beautifully. 

The wedding procession led by Karan had reached Malhotra farmhouse with much pomp and zest touching the sky. They stopped and parked themselves in front of the massive entrance, decked in marital glory. As the groom's side waited outside, the bride and the wedding guests hurled themselves outside the gate, to catch a glimpse of the baraat frenzy, half of what they had already caught up on social media, thanks to the viral Instagram stories. 

Alia's parents came forward along with some of her elder relatives, cousins and industry friends. Soni carried the aarti thaali to welcome her son in law (to be in a matter of hours) accompanied by few other elder women from her family and the industry. Karan smiled at them and greeted bride's parents before turning back to face his team. 

"That was a spectacular procession you all. Super proud of our young and elderly, for participating and grooving much to all of our horror and surprise" a wave of chuckles crashed across. "now that we've reached our ultimate destination, let's show them our Groom Power, with the best of what we've got. Shall we ?" Upon his question, a loud roar cheered from the groom's side while the bridal folks looked in anticipation. 

Sidharth blushed constantly throughout the procession like a ripened tomato. His family had went a top notch wilder, after ganging up with his male friends. As he finally reached their farmhouse, at his wedding venue, his eyes raked over the stunningly decked villa and it's premises. He could hear the waves knocking upon the boulder, almost as if they could feel his heart galloping inside his chest. 

Alia, I can't wait anymore .....

His soul pleaded internally as he gazed up to the window, from where he estimated his bride to be, would be seated, all decked up, waiting for him and their son. 

Meanwhile his bride settled herself at last on a comfortable chair, drowned in her bridal glory, tired with the amount of craft work done to her from head to toe. Her eyes, almost droopy with exhaustion, yet a strange spark flaming in her, rested upon the massive window, sadly covered by film sheets, hazing her view. It was done deliberately so that she doesn't peaks in to catch up on the outside frenzy and most importantly, the groom procession. 

Rituals were strict and so was her patience, that seemed to die with every minute. 

"Can't I open that window, Pooj ? I need some air okay ?" her voice pretends to be thinner, in an attempt to coax the ladies, dominating her room and head. Pooja glanced at her and then back to the mirror, adjusting hair pins on herself and Shaheen, who now sat in front of the vanity mirror, doing her last minute make up.

"Pari, Shrez ? Pleaseeeee" she pleaded trying to get some attention from the girls, busy with their own dress up game. "Aloo please thodi der aur baba. You'll see him anyway tonight. He's yours for life so why this jald baazi ? Calm yourself for a while and have some orange juice while we get ourselves dressed, theek ?" Pari cajoled her with a pin in her mouth, as she adjusted her lehenga's dupatta while Shraddha frowned over her dress plaits.