Chapter - 49 Selfless love is a blessing

Attention! 

I changed the book name to "Dreams Woven Beautifully." 

Personally that entire title was too lengthy for my like and for any reader. 

#14K 

#Love

.............................

They were finally back at their bay. A tiring, troublesome yet amazing US Tour came to its beautiful end. It was not the kind of tour they expected it to be. The stakes were high courtesy the vibe they all shared but one fuel and it all extinguished in thick air. Moreover, all of them wanted to get back home as soon as possible and to probably calm down their heated mind.

Loosing a good friend is not that easy. It is worse than a breakup. And now they very well knew how it all went.

It was one of those odd days when Sidharth was too naive about the city he lived in. Like for example, he thought he could take Alia out, somewhere along a date worthy place and had no clue but where. He tried asking all his friends on hinting some locations. They needed this outing. It became even more necessary after the recent fall outs. 

To take breathe, listen to each other, find solace, they needed it.

Not agreeing with anything that their friends suggested, he decided to call her home. It got to be the most warmest place on earth for him. No place could ever do justify to the comfort your home gives. 

Where else he could make amends for and spend a great deal of time with his girl ? 

He quickly dialed her and explained his theory. She loved the idea and was happy to join. After ending the call, he explained his maids on what all they had to do and how well. He knew alia loved mutton biryani so much like him and thus it went on their platter list.

After checking his apartment for like the seventh time for everything to be trim proper, he made sure the servants took their leave. It would be inappropriate if they meddled into their privacy. Nobody can control the urge to dive into a hot celebrity couple's privacy. After that little gig up on the stage during the first performance and the aftermath later, they were trending on internet for days. 

Worst part was that people whom they expected to be aware of this relation were least bothered, flicking it as a harmless rumour. But people not concerning this took it on another note. Congratulatory calls from directors , producers and many actors kept pouring in till today. Their close circle of people were still kept in almost dark. If only this had been easy as it seemed.

Muttering to himself on how careless he was as he was almost going to trip upon hearing the door bell ring, he hurried to receive his guest for tonight. Unbolting the door, he opened to see the most beautiful face ever created. 

There she stood leaning a bit at the door frame, in a checked shirt with dungaree adorning her upper body. She finished her quirky fashion sense by adding some midi rings and fleet shoes. And hell she looked the cutest and hottest version of a chef! 

Woah, he was absolutely excited at the way he had described her look mentally. Something which love does to you, he thought.

[Alia's POV]

Thanking all God's above I made my way to his house in one piece despite the insane traffic scene. It was quite silly of me to try this outfit which made me look more of a trainee chef than having a home date with my boy.

But my sister and my lovely cats thought otherwise. They made it a point to praise and purr respectively at me in accolade. 

I hope Sid loves it too. Taking a closer look at the man standing ahead me with a devilish smile, I took in his appearance.