Chapter - 44 Drug effects

#12k 

*bows down* 

I added some fab situation related pics on prev chapters. 

Take a look at them and die out of happiness!! 

~Dedication~ 

 Fathimaemjae , JapaneseSunshine , AamnaSiddiqui for being best buddies!

................................................

"Rajeev, a bit here" 

"But chaubey this take needs to be precise. I'll set the camera again. We have to retake once more!" spoke Rajeev ravi, chief cinematographer of the drug dealing movie "Udta Punjab"

The movie revolved around the drug addicted state Punjab and throwed an unbiased light over people living under the influence of drugs and it's unfair business. A major chunk of the movie was over but the starting scene from where the movie rolls was yet to be shot. It was kept for the last. 

It had Alia playing a bihari migrant, working on a farmland with her co-workers at night. Her landlord is a drug dealer and illegally uses his land for drug peddling. While working, Alia's character finds one and decides to sell.

 While working, Alia's character finds one and decides to sell

Rajeev was specific about scenes and the authenticity they need to possess

Rajeev was specific about scenes and the authenticity they need to possess. He didn't cared if people on set were exhausted or actors were almost on the verge of dying! 

What he wanted was a great shot and he would have it at any cost. 

With a head shake Abhishek Chaubey, the director, moved towards the field and took the microphone "We need to take the best shot. So we'll take a retake!" 

Damn! Even the spot light dada's were tired. Working in stinky farmlands with creepy insects around was difficult for co-actors. Nobody cared about the lead actor who herself was tired but never complained. She was known for her professionalism so be it. She wouldn't murmur a word.