Chapter - 51 Daddy's Approval

Hey sweeta's ! 

I know I made you all wait, partially cause I was busy with my future plans and stuff and also because I had been having conflict about the major drama's I wanted to show before we end it officially. I did not wanted to look like a fool trying to write for the sake of it, so yeah. 

Much love and kindly speak in comments, so I know your the one who made me reach till #15K ^.^ 

I have done so much research to make this chapter come out like this. I need your support and love.

This chapter dedicated to all amazing, protective and caring DAD's out there cause tbh, they are just looking out for their princess in their own not-so-shining-armour ! 

Also dedicated to a man I admire for what he is and for what he hides within, Mr. Karan Johar!

My way of showing the world, the real showman :D

.............................................

Vishesh Films Office

[Sid's POV]

They say 'Guns don't kill people, Dad's with pretty daughters do the deed!' 

I need to hug that person who quoted this. And since mine is so damn pretty and more than gorgeous for me to handle, my case is a bit critical in that particular sense. 

But one thing is for sure, either I would be successfully going back home after my #MissionImpressFIL , or I would be admitted in casualty. 

Whatever might be the consequence, I am not letting that girl go away. She means everything to me and hopefully vice-versa. 

The sky looked more clearer than usual. Tall skyscrapers making their way towards heaven, alluring people of all social norms. Mumbai had finally started it's busy routine. So basically I was surrounded by deafening horn screams, few curses, pollution and other can't-withstand calamities. Gazing my way up at the abode of Vishesh Films Office, my hands made it's way to where my heart resides. 

My hands never felt so sweaty. My chest never constricted this way. Today was the kind of day which every lover dreads of. The auspicious ceremonial occasion of going out to meet your lover's daddy highness to make sure he approves of your relation and would not be a barrier at the time of 'let's-make-it-official.' 

But again my case is very well different than others. Me and Alia, both of us have to pataao two very important men in her life, her biological father and artificial, shit! 

I mean true heart father. 

She is on her way to dharma and me at her family production house.

My parents are real happy with both of us being together, so much that my mom and bhabhi are already preparing for our future invitation cards! 

So much for now, right ?

Eh, did I possibly talked about a future marriage thing ? 

Too eager aren't we ?!

I can do this.

The only thought pushing me to move my legs. Getting inside the office space, I made my way to the first floor with an easy walk. My mind was numb but my face showed otherwise. A swarm of 'Mornings' rose in the air as I strolled towards the director twin rooms, one for Mahesh sir and the other for Mukesh sir, his brother. 

Since I had to come here for script talks regarding Aashiqui 3 project with Alia, the staff quite mingled with me.

Director Patron - MAHESH BHATT