Chapter - 24 Something's burning

Whose birthday is arriving ?

*squeaks* 

*2 August, be quick soon*

We are finally on #4.1 K !

Enjoy the special treat ~~

...............................................................

[Sid's POV]

I spinned the bottle and it pointed VD. He choosed Alia and said "Tell us the truth. Do you have feelings for someone among us right now?"

Okay, this question awakened the already tripsy Ayu and Pari. And kinda me  too!

My heart went faster than a gallop of horses running together. I wanted to kick VD out from here for asking something like this to her. She looked hesitatingly at all. Managed to smile while looking down and said "Have feelings ? For someone among you all ? well...." she was taking her own sweet time to say while I waited with bated breath to listen what was there in her mind.

God, let that person be me. Don't go bonkers on me. I remembered all possible deities.

"PIKA!" she exclaimed happily with a smile resembling 1000 smileys put together.

"Hain? Ki and Ka ?" asked an ever confused Fubu. 

Dear Lord! This dumbo will forever be an idiot. Apni film ke alawa kuch aur dikhta hi nahi isse.

"Nahi baba. Pika, my cat! She is my everything. My Bae. My LOVE!" she said with twinkling eyes. Girls snickered as we boys didn't got the much anticipated answer we wanted.

"But where is she among us? Does anyone of us looks like your cat ?" asked an even dumber Rannu!

"With a face like that, he can win the most ugliest cat ever award!" said Bunny Hi5 -ing me and Ayu. Vd was scared to tease as Rannu looked pissed off.

"Hey you all. Stop it! My baba is cute. Pika is in this room na, so among us. Got the logic ?" she very smartly defended both him and her cat. 

"So Sid has a competition in Pika? Wahh...!" clapped Shredz.

She needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut in times like this. Since Ek Villain days, she has been an ever excited doll! 

Alia simply laughed which made me forget my worries and smile myself. So now it was the final chance of our game, after which we would go to sleep.

Alia spinned the bottle and it pointed at Rannu. " Arre Wah! Shuru hua game ek baba pe, kahatam hoga durse baba pe!" he grinned happily.

"So I choose Pari baby. I dare you to kiss Sidharth!" he said.

Okay

Wait

What on earth ##@@**** ???

Kiss whom?