Chapter three

Naruto happily walked with Chidori back to their class to wait. At first, he had mixed feeling about having her in his group but now he was sure that she was a great person. She seemed weird at first but the way she seemed interested in whatever Naruto said wiped that all away.

She was caring and, maybe because she's new, she does not know anything about this fox within him. Or maybe she did not care at all.

"You're really nice!" He smiled at her as they got into class to see that there were still some students waiting for their sensei. "You're cool looking too!"

She blushed at his words. "Well you look like you would be one of the greatest Hokages." She mumbled and sat beside him, enjoying him feel proud and filled with determination.

"So, Chidori chan... why did you move here? Is there something wrong with your village?" He asked. She stopped fidgeting with her fingers and looked up at him.

"My village was ambused... it was destroyed and most of my people were greatly wounded..." she sighed sadly. "They had to find a new home and the Hokage was kind enough to give a part of the village solely on our village's people... they have already moved out and left as they found a more hidden spot... I was left here as my mother is in a coma and my father will be the one watching over me..."

Naruto frowned a bit at the thought. He could already feel the sadness and pain with those words. But he was rather happy to know that she trusted him enough to open up.

"I-I'm sorry Chidori chan." Naruto sighed. "It must have been hard..."

She shook her head and gave a small smile as she placed her head on his shoulder. He gave a bright toothy smile as he blushed madly. I've just gotten myself the COOLEST friend!

Soon, the room was empty and it was just the two of them. Sasuke and Sakura walking pretty late as well and were shocked to see the two there, babbling about the Hokage and who would make a better leader.

"I will be the better leader!" Naruto exclaimed as he stepped on the table and towered over her. She had grown rather used to the loud voices as Gai and Lee had them.

She giggled and shook her head. "I think I will be a better leader!" She said softly as it was her natural voice.

Sakura huffed in annoyance. "Naruto, you're an idiot and you are a freak of nature! I doubt that both of you would become great leaders!" She said harshly and gained another from Sasuke, who shook his head and took a seat.

"I think Chidori will have more chances of becoming a good shinobi than the two of you." Sasuke leaned back and they waited in silence.

Boredom took control of Naruto and had thought of pranking the teacher by placing the board eraser on the door so when opened, it would fall on his or her head.

Most gave remarks about it not working while Chidori said that they should be respecting their sensei. So, when the door finally opened, she threw a kunai at the eraser and pinned it to the wall.

Naruto gave a groan and stared at her, who read a book while staring back at him intently.

"In our village, we respect our elders as if they were like the Hokage... because they are much wiser then us younger people."

Naruto huffed as he remembered one of the things she had told him. He then turned to see a tall man that resembled her very much.

"Your accuracy in throwing has improved greatly." He spoke as he stared at the eraser for a moment before turning to look at them. "Its a big improvement, Yuki." He smiled at her as her bright blue eye widened.

"Daddy?" She said in a rather questioning tone as she got up, a smile forming under her mask.

The three tensed up as they looked at the man. He did resemble her. He acted almost like her. Oh god...

"He's you dad?!"

After a small introduction of the group, they were dismissed and given a hint as to what to do tomorrow. Kakashj walked beside his daughter in silence as he recalled her introduction.

"I am Chidori Yukiko Hatake. I like to help out people and try to make them smile and I don't like it when I fail to do so. My hobbies are drawing, reading and helping anyone with anything. My dream of the future is to be able to guide them out of the dark. I hope to become a beacon of light in the darkness." She spoke passionately as she looked at him with a smile. Her eye held so much emotion.

He knew there were greater things that will come to her. Better people will be able to help her.

She could become one of the best.