Chapter 26 (part 1)- "Oh my god who the heck gave you sugary foods?"

Hey guys! The cover on the top is made by lillycollins2000.Thanks for the lovely cover.

Chapter 26- "Oh my god who the heck gave you sugary foods?"

*Emily's POV*
"Em here me out." Ethan said.

"Ethan please I don't have time for this." I sighed.

"You have to hear me out please just five minutes." He pleaded.

"Fine. Just five minutes."

"Emily I never wanted you to find out the way you did. I wanted to tell you myself when you turned eighteen. I know I did all this stuff and it is wrong and it's okay if you hate me. Just know that I never enjoyed it but it was the only option I had. You were too young Em. I could not discuss all that with you."

"Ethan you could have. And just so you know one thing, I could never hate you. You are my brother. The only family I have left."

"I'm sorry baby girl. I'm so sorry."

"I want you out of this mess. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

"Em it's not that easy. These guys are dangerous and getting out is no option when you are the best they have. But I'll try and I'll do it." He promised.

"I love you a lot Ethan, thank you."

"I love you too little sister."

I walked to my class finally happy that Ethan and I sorted things out. I never liked fighting with Ethan because he is the only family that's gonna be left for me. That reminds me, I have to go see mom today.

"Heyy girl!" Lucy greeted as I sat down next to her.

"Heyyy!" I smiled.

"I missed you!" She groaned.

"Lucy you slept over at mine and we came to school together." I reminded.

"Yea! Silly me!" She giggled.

"Lucy are you okay?" I asked.

"Yup, just a little high!" She declared.

"Oh my god who the heck gave you sugary foods?" I asked.

"Well Aaron might have given me two bags of skittles." She smiled.

"Weren't you two fighting?"

"We were?"

"Remind me to kill Aaron at lunch."

"Sureeeee."

Ughhhh... Why does Lucy have to be so high?! Gosh I'm really gonna stab Aaron to death. Lucy when she's high does the stupidest possible stuff. And that's how my class went. It went helping Lucy calm down.

At Lunch

"Aaron you idiot!" I yelled.

"What did I do?!" Aaron yelled back as I chased him around the cafeteria.

"You gave a sugary food!"

"But I had to make it up to her!"

"You idiot!" I said, caught up with him and hit him on the head.

"Your hand hurts!" He complained.

"Oh and you are an idiot." I spoke.

"Come on let's eat." He said dropping the topic.

"Fine."

I got only an orange while Aaron took a whole meal. I swear he eats more than an elephant! I don't even know how he can be a human and still consume all that food.

"You aren't eating." Lucas whispered sitting beside me.

"I don't want to."

"You promised."

"Well not like it matters you broke your promise too."

After that he didn't say anything. The entire gang came and sat on the table and started chatting and stuff. I could see Parker frowning because he could not sit close to me. Once lunch was over I walked with Parker because we had the same class.

"Why didn't you sit next to me in lunch? I don't like it when you sit with Lucas." Parker said.

"Oh come on! He is your best friend! Plus that was just one lunch."

"Was, was my best friend. He's just a jerk now. I hate him."

"Hate is not the opposite of love, not caring is. When you hate a person, you still care what happens to them even if it is in a bad way." I spoke.

"Woahh that was some mature stuff."

"Yea."

We didn't talk then. We just walked to class and on the last two benches that were close to each other. When the class was about to end, Parker tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Stay away from Lucas please."

"Now where did that come from?" I asked.

"Emily he isn't good for you. He is pure trouble."

"You didn't think so until some days back."

"Things have changed." He sighed.

"You can not command me Parker." I said and walked out as the class got over.

That's when the worst thing happened. Parker pushed me to the lockers and pinned my hands above my head. I was scared because his eyes were filled with rage.

"Stay away from Lucas you whore!" He commanded.

"You are hurting me." I spoke.

"I don't care. I want you to mine! Only mine. Stay fucking away from Lucas." He yelled and I cringed at his tone.

"No." I repeated one last time before biting his arm for escape.

"One last thing, we are over you asshole!" I yelled while running.

Tears formed in my eyes as I ran to I don't know where. I just ran. And that's when I bumped into a hard chest. I looked up to find Lucas. Holy Athena why do I always have to bump into him?!

"Princess why are you crying?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Princess I can read you like a book. What happened?"

"Lucas I'm fine. It's nothing." I said.

"Fine don't tell me. But like that I'll just have to tell Ethan that you don't eat much."

"You won't."

"Oh trust me I will."

"It's Parker, we broke up."

"Wait what? How? You guys were doing great although I don't like him anymore."

"He did something."

"How about we skip and I take you somewhere special so we can talk and chill?"

I thought for a while. Parker is a jackass, I haven't taken a break in a long time, Ethan won't mind and I need to live a little. So.... no harm right?

"Okay." I said.

"Great then let's go!"

We both sat on his bike and he sped into the direction of the unknown place. But where he took me surprised me more than ever and that's the place where I realized something.

A/N
Only so much! Another cliffhanger! I'm sooooo evil. Gosh okay bye! Wait! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl _Leo.