Chapter 3 - Princess, Em, Emi?

Heya! Okay, time for Aaron's intro. Aaron is being played by Max Irons! His car and signature outfit are also in the picture!

EDITED

Chapter 3 -Princess, Em, Emi?
I was walking to my locker when my fate decided to be stupid and I bumped into something hard. I looked up to find Mr.Badass. Well, life just got more miserable. As much as I hate him, I couldn't deny the fact that he looks incredibly sexy in the black leather jacket. Heck, he looks sexy in anything he wears.

"Done checking me out?" He smirked.

"I--I wasn't checking you out."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Just shut up Henswood."

"Oh, I would if you stopped bumping into me."

"It was just twice."

"Twice in three days princess."

"Ughh, whatever!" I said before stomping away.

All eyes were on me. Of course, I just talked to the bad boy of the school. I hated attention,  but right now I could do nothing but ignore it all. Just then, I was enveloped in a hug. Thank god for best friends!

"Hey" I smiled.

"Why all the attention huh?" He asked.

"I don't know." I couldn't tell him or else Ethan and him would find a way to trouble Lucas again.

"Come on Emily, just quit the act."

I sighed and said, "Well, ibumpedintolucasandwehadaconversation."

"I'm no Flash Em, a bit slower."

"I might have bumped into Lucas and had a small chat with him."

"Emily, you need to get this straight, no talking to Lucas. You don't understand do you? The guy is into drugs, alcohol, stealing, and what not!"

"Aaron, I didn't do it on purpose or anything! I'm not throwing myself at him!"

"I know Em(nickname), but you need to stay away from him."

"Oh God, I get it okay?! But you need to stop! Stop bossing me around and telling me what to do!" I yelled at him.

"I don't know the girl I'm talking to right now. You have changed." With that, he left and I didn't follow him.

Studying didn't seem like an option, so I decided to bunk and sit in the washroom. I know, not the brightest idea, but whatever. It was the first time I had bucked. I had only one friend and I lost him too. Yay, my life! Sitting there, I realized it was time for lunch.

"Hey" Lucy said as I sat on the table without a tray.

"Hey" I replied with a fake smile.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Nope" I answered. She eyed me for a moment, but then, let it slip. Then, Aaron sat on our table.... Life just got amazing (note the sarcasm).

"Where is your food?" Lucy asked me.

"Not hungry"

Aaron was munching on his food and I just sat there. Spending the lunch in the library would have been better actually. Lucy kept eyeing the two of us weirdly.

"Aaron sup?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing" He replied.

"Would you two tell me already!?" She yelled. When we didn't reply, she walked out.