The Daughter of Hecate (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter)

When the war was over, many expected Vitani Potter, the Chosen One, the One-Who-Conquered, the Girl-Who-Lived, to become an Auror. But Vitani instead became a very talented Curse Breaker and Warder, free lancing for Gringotts despite the fact that she had enough money to live lavishly for centuries without working a single day. The youngest to receive a mastery in Ancient Runes and Defence.

She soon found out that Lily Potter was not her only birth mother, much to her shock. Lily had been unable to have children, an effect caused by a curse when she battled for the Order of the Phoenix. However, James and Lily still wanted a child no matter what, and ended up praying to Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft, Magic, Trivial Knowledge, Necromancy, and Crossroads, and one of the original holders of magic (all wizards were either legacies of Hecate, or other goddesses of magic), for a child after several rituals had failed.

Hecate had answered their prayers, and personally blessed Lily with a child. She had warned the two however, that despite the circumstances, that their child would be a demigod, and would be hunted by monsters.

They took the risk anyways, and though Vitani was born from the features of her two parents, she had a much higher magical power that could only come from being a daughter of Hecate. But because of the circumstances of her birth, she didn't have dyslexia, but she could still read Ancient Greek.

Hecate had come to Vitani as soon as the war was over, and told her everything. Though Vitani was understandably upset, she was happy that her parents had went through such lengths to have her. It also explained how she was able to do some wandless magic, something she would have to practice after relying on a wand for so long, and why she was such a danger magnet. Her ADHD was explained as well, though fortunately she didn't have Dyslexia.

Hecate had also admitted that Vitani was her favourite child since she was so Heroic and Self Sacrificing, though she was her only child that was alive currently. She then gifted her with a very powerful deck of cards called the Clow Cards, created by her now deceased but favourite son, Clow Reed. She had taken them upon his death. Hecate afterwards, had gifted her with a special wand that would allow her to activated the cards easier until she was able to activate them without the wand.

The was looked like a rather short staff, about 2 feet long with a ring on the top. Inside the ring was a very beautiful crystal star that sparkled and shined in the light. The ring itself was winged with white wings, and the butt end of the staff held a smaller crystal. The staff itself was black as night. (Imagine Cardcaptor Sakura's wand, with it being black with a crystal star instead of being pink with a gold star).

Vitani was happy to find out that the wand Hecate had given her was able to work like her Holly wand, so it was a back up along with the Elder Wand. The staff took the form of a key that hung around her neck when she wasn't using it.

Hecate then told her to go to a place for Demigods like herself, Camp Halfblood, which was located on Long Island Sound, New York, USA. She had told her that she had already made lodgings and preparations for her to stay there.

Excited to meet those like her, Vitani quickly packed her things in an enchanted trunk before telling Ron and Hermione where she was going after telling them about the Demigods.

With both of her friends promising to write often, Vitani went on her way.

Though locating the Camp was easy, getting there was not. As soon as she was dropped off, quite a few monsters had attacked her as she hiked through the forest.

She was currently being chased by a couple of Hellhounds, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to check where they were.

"Sectumsempra!" Vitani cried out, waving her wand over her shoulder as she ran.