Janus and Hera

"Percy, Luke, Vitani." Juniper whispered.

She was standing in the bushes.

"You need to know, Ethan wasn't the only one I saw around that cave."

"What do you mean, Juniper?" Luke asked.

She blushed green slightly before turning to the arena. "I was trying to say something, but he was right there."

"Who?" Percy asked.

"The sword master." She replied. "He was poking around the rocks."

"Quintus? When?" Vitani asked.

"I don't know, I don't pay attention to time. Maybe a week ago, when he first showed up."

"What was he doing? Did he go in?" Percy asked.

"I-I'm not sure. He's creepy, Percy. I didn't even see him come into the glade. Suddenly he was just there. You have to tell Grover it's too dangerous-"

"Juniper?" Grover called from inside the arena. "Where'd you go?"

Juniper sighed. "I'd better go in. Just remember what I said. Don't trust that man!"

She then ran into the arena.

"We should tell Annabeth." Luke said.

When the three walked into the house, they heard sobbing from below them.

Percy had gone to check it out, but appeared a moment later, looking a bit shaken.

"What's wrong, Percy?" Vitani asked.

"It was Chris, no wonder Clarisse didn't want to go back into the Labyrinth." Percy said.

"What did Chris do?" Luke asked.

"He said something about a thousand skulls. The earth keeps healing him, and the how the son of Poseidon is horrible." Percy answered.

"I don't think he meant you, Percy. Remember, Poseidon is thousands of years old, he has a ton of children. Take the Cyclops for example. Perhaps one of Poseidons different sons is in that Labyrinth." Vitani suggested.

Percy nodded gratefully. "Yeah, you're right. I'm not my dad's only son."

"My dear, you made it." Chiron said.

Annabeth looked at Percy first, before turning to Quintus. "I got the prophecy. I will lead the quest to find Daedalus's workshop."

No one cheered, even though everyone in the war council liked Annabeth, this quest just seemed insanely dangerous.

"What did the prophecy say exactly my dear? The wording is important." Chiron said.

Annabeth took a deep breath. "I, ah...well, it said, you shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze..."

Everyone waited.

"The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise."

Grover perked up. "The lost one! That must mean Pan! That's great!"

"With the dead and the traitor, not so great." Percy added.

"And?" Chiron asked. "What is the rest?"

"You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand." Annabeth said. "The child of Athena's final stand."

Everyone looked around uncomfortably. Annabeth was a daughter of Athena, and a final stand didn't sound good.

"Hey... we shouldn't jump to conclusions." Silena said. "Annabeth isn't the only child of Athena, right?"

"But who's this ghost king?" Beckendorf asked.