Quintus and the Cloven Elders

When the two newly wedded couple arrived on Vitani's private island, Luke looked around in wonder.

"It's perfect!" Luke grinned. The two, hand in hand, made their way to the front door of the beach villa. Luke then opened the door before turning to Vitani. "Well, we've got to do this the old fashioned way."

Vitani raised a brow before squeaking when Luke suddenly lifted her into his arms.

"Like this. It's tradition right?" Luke asked, grinning cheekily.

Vitani smiled, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

Luke then made his way in, carrying her as if she was as light as a feather.

Once they were in the middle of the living room, Vitani pulled him over to the bedroom and pushed him down.

With a snap of her fingers, most of Luke's clothes were gone except for his boxers and his hands were tied to the bedpost.

"Whoa!" Luke widened his eyes in surprise. "We haven't done this before... This is an interesting way to start our honeymoon."

SEX ALERT 

With another snap of Vitani's fingers, her hair fell from its elegant knots and her wedding dress was gone from her body, only dark green lingerie covered her form along with black thigh high leggings.

Luke's eyes landed firmly on her body. He licked his lips in anticipation. "Well, I'm definitely not complaining. I love the thigh highs you have there."

"I thought you would." Vitani smirked before crawling onto the bed. She leaned over him and gave Luke a kiss, letting his tongue slip inside her mouth as she rubbed his chest and abs with her hands, making him groan.

She then moved to his neck and suckled a small sensitive spot behind his ear, making him groan again when she moved down his neck, leaving a trail of love bites.

As she went lower, Luke got louder.

She then licked his half hard member through his boxers, making him jerk. Vitani pulled them off and Luke's cock sprung free from its confines.

He shivered when his phallus met cold air.

Vitani licked her lips before holding Luke's hips down and giving his hard shaft one long lick from bottom to top.

"Ahh.... Vitani..." Luke moaned before she swirled her tongue around the head and dipped into his slit. "So good! More!"

Luke tugged on his restraints when Vitani took the head of his cock into her mouth before taking more of him in. She kept going until all of him was inside her mouth, and she had to relax her throat to keep herself from gagging from Luke's large size. 

Vitani hollowed out her cheeks and sucked, bobbing her head up and down his member.

"Vitani!" Luke cried out, moaning from the feeling of her warm soft mouth wrapped around his cock. "Mmm! I-ahhh--won't last-ohhhhh--like this!"

Vitani hummed in response and gently massaged his balls with her hand before massaging the area just beneath his scrotum.

"Ahhh! I can't-hold-MMMM-I'm-" Luke gasped and moaned before he came.

Vitani swallowed his cum, making him groan weakly. She then licked his limp member clean before licking and rubbing him back to life.

"What--?" Luke asked, dazed and delirious off pleasure.

With a snap of her fingers, Luke glowed blue for a brief moment from the contraceptive spell she placed on him. She then took off her bra and panties, flinging them over the side of the bed.