Peace love and horses.

"Clara wake up!" My little sister Marie yelled.

"What?" I said sleepily

"Daddy's home!" she squealed.

I hadn't see my father in a year. He was a veteran. I woke up and walked down stairs. I ran to my father. "Daddy?" I ask.

"Yeah honey?"

"Do you have to go away again?"

"No. I retired."

"Girls can you follow me and your mother to the barn for a moment?" he walked out to the barn. The once empty stalls were now full. 4 beautiful horses stood inside. "Go pick your horses." He smiled.

I ran over to a Palimino paint Gypsy Vanner. She was about 17.0hh (a/n. hh stands for hands high. For all those non horsey people.) I named her I just wanna be a Dancer. Dancer for short. My mom got a bay mare named Wild Wind and my dad got a Coal black Gelding named Cobalt. Then he showed us the tack room. Dancers tack consisted of a purple lead roap, a blue bridle , pink reighns, and a lime green halter. Her grooming box had everything needed. Her Jumping saddle was Black, her English saddle was black and her western saddle was brown.

my sister had chosen a paint and named him Carmel. he was 16.0 hh. His tack was all black all but his western saddle was brown. His grooming box was filled with lime green essentials. We walked back to my dad. "Can we ride right now?!" we asked excitedly.

"Sure. Tack up."

Picture on side is Cobalt. :)