Epilogue: Young Forever

Taehyung's POV

   And that was how we finally got to the most beautiful moment in life. Though we endured many hardships together, we are here now. We will be young forever, and always keep our journeys in our hearts. No more guilt, pondering, pain, torture, longing, or loneliness. Only happiness and serenity thrive here. Many more good events have happened here than I can count - it seems as these are payback for the happenings of last month.

    I can face my father without breaking down and actually talk things over with him, like father and son.

   Jimin goes around nowadays with real joy, up to something mischievous now and then with a prank.

   Hoseok hyung is now the most cheery and energetic of us all, always happily shouting or screaming. 

   Jungkook isn't afraid of having to look down and avoid people anymore, and is more social now.

   Yoongi hyung (even though he still loves to sleep) moves around more; he is a little more outgoing.

   Jin hyung now is the caretaker of us, always there with the others, and has started cooking.

   Namjoon hyung has quit his job and chosen to stay with us in this world, where he truly belongs.

  If you're in this world with us today, you may see us walking around in a huge group, sharing laughter together like there was no tomorrow. Our being together and the bonds that connect us all will always be stronger than ever, because we will never split up like this again. Our beautiful moments in life are meant to be like this.

   Also, we've become popular among the people we live with, and because of the fame we have and what we went through, we call ourselves BTS, or Bulletproof Boy Scouts. Have you heard of us yet?