Time

HARRY P.O.V

Three days. Three whole days. Since I've seen the hazel eyed girl I have fallen so desperately in love with. The girl who made me fall in love with her in only five weeks since I've known her. I miss her laugh. Her smile. Her eyes. The way she tries to play mad, she bites her cheek trying not to smile as she stands with her arms crossed and all her weight shifted to her right leg. Then when she finally breaks into a smile and I kiss her. I miss the way her lips move in perfect sync with mine. The way I get to explore her mouth with my tongue. I miss the way she threads her delicate fingers through my curls. I miss the way she stands on her tip toes to reach my lips. I would always have to support her by holding her waist to me. The way she furrowed her bros together with a slight frown when she was confused. The way she sat in my lap as I stroked her soft brown hair. I miss the way she scrunched her eyebrows together and her eyes squeeze shut when she laughs. I miss how she wears different snap backs everyday . I miss how I could place my hands to where they fit perfectly with her curves. I miss every bit of ..... her. Of Stacy . I miss Stacy . The only reason I miss her the most is because. I love Stacy . I just won't admit it to her yet.

STACY P.O.V

Day three. I haven't eaten much o anything and Everytime I try to focus on an escape my min wanders back to him. I knew I shouldn't have come here.

I miss him so much. I miss his laugh. I miss the way he throws his head back and squints his eyes when he laughs. I miss the way he smirks at me with one eyebrow cocked up when I played with him pretending to be mad. I miss the way he kisses me. The way his tongue explores my mouth. I miss the way he holds me up to support my small body. The way his hands fit perfectly to my hips. The way his eyes fleck with gold when he's happy. The way he kisses my nose before leaving me. When he-

My thoughts were interrupted when the door to the closet slammed open. Yes Derek locked me in a fucking closet.

"Get up were going out today. But first." He pulled me up and slammed me to the wall his hand around my throat as I struggled to break free of his grip.

"Listen here bitch. Say anything to anyone I swear I will hurt you." Derek threatened. I gulped and nodded.

"Makeover time." He smiled devilishly.

-------

An hour later I have a black and purple wig on and heavy makeup. My clothes are punk, a black pencil skirt studded on the sides. And a purple crop top. Every bruise on my face is covered. Derek pushed me in the car. As we headed to town the car seemed to be losing air.

"Stop the car." I looked to Derek urgently.

"No." He spoke sternly.

"Can I please roll my window down." I begged.

"Shut up." He growled.

"I can't breathe!" I exclaimed. Trying to take hold of the wheel.

"Stacy stop!" Derek exclaimed as the car swerved.

"No!" I screamed and flicked the steering wheel to the left.

Just then time slowed as if we were going in slow motion . The car flipped in an eternity as my vision went black.

HARRY P.O.V

Stacy. She is the only thing running through my mind.

I tugged on my curls and threw a punch to the wall.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I am so frustrated right now. I want to have Stacy here in my arms with me not-

"Harry!" Zayn burst through my door.

"What?!" I snapped angry that he interrupted my thoughts.

Then came the words I never wanted to hear. Since the cops have been looking for her.

"She hasn't been found. She's now in the cops' eyes dead or missing for ever." Zayn rubbed his temples.

"What." Was all I was able to get out. How the hell could they not find her!

"She hasn't -"

"I know what you said." I waive him off.

"Harry I'm just as sad as you-"

"Zayn please leave." I snapped. He nodded before leaving me and my angry mind alone. I smashed my lamp and punched the wall throwing a temper tantrum. I hated the thought of Stacy even being dead. It killed me inside to think about that.

To think the hazel eyed brunette I loved was dead hurt me inside.

STACY P.O.V

We were in the middle of no where when the car flipped. I struggled to climb out of the broken window. I looked back inside and began crying hysterically. Derek was there with a large shard of the broken glass through his head. This was all my fault. I sat by the car crying. Until I heard a siren . I shot up and began waving I threw the wig off. My stomach hurt because of the large shard of glass that was sticking out. The sirens stopped and so did the police car.

"Miss what's your name? The ambulance are on their way." The round police officer told me trying to tend to my wound. My vision was slowly blurring.

"Stacy Malik ." I breathed out.

"The Stacy Malik ?" The thinner one quizzed.

"Yes." I breathed.

"Keep your eyes open miss." I heard more sirens in the distance as I strained to keep my eyes open.

-------

HARRY P.O.V

I woke up at 4:00 am that fourth morning to the hushed voice from the hallway. His voice was rushed and I could hear his feet pacing.

"Zayn?" I opened my door. His head shot up a huge smile on his face. Is he high?

"Umm...." I stood there awkwardly in my boxers waiting for this frozen, smiley Zayn to say something.

"They've found her." Zayn whispered. I found myself smiling just as big as Zayn . Zayn turned back to his phone and his smile dropped.

"What?" His voice cracked.

He turned to me this time no color in his face. I felt my own smile slipping.

"She's in a coma Harry ." That's when my face dropped too.

Life was better now it just got a thousand times worse.