Coward

I was now sitting in my hotel room . Just sitting there staring at my phone.

Should I call ? Should I just not even bother? Harry's probably moved on, right? Just like me Harry probably moved on....

Before I could think twice I pressed Zayns name and hit call.

"Hello?" His voice came through.

"Zayn?"

"Stacy! Oh my gosh I've missed you! How have you been sis!? How's life? You're famous now!" Zayn spoke eagerly.

"Yea... listen. Has Harry .... moved on?" My voice came out small.

"Sadly no. He's miserable without you." Zayn sounded serious now.

"What?" I breathed out, in relief almost.

"Yea he doesn't even come out of his bedroom." Zayn sighed.

"Ohh..." I sighed.

"Listen I'm , I wanted to umm... I'm ..." I couldn't really form words.

"I wanted to visit you guys. Maybe get a drink and catch up sometime next week. I wouldn't you too meet Austin he's a really great guy and all." I smiled at the thought of Austin .

"Oh yea how about next Friday , yea?"

"Course text me then." I smiled knowing Austin was visiting then. But Harry would be there.....

ZAYN P.O.V

I don't know how Harry will react to hearing Stacy wants to go out. And that's she's bringing her new boyfriend. What freaked me out was how alike Austin and Stacy were , they were perfect. Both love snap backs . Both fun, wild and crazy. Stubborn. And the thought sends me into chills at how perfectly they match to one another.

"Hey mate who was that?" Liam came up behind me.

"Stacy...." I looked up at Liam . His mouth fell open and his eyes bulged.

"No way!" He said excitedly.

"Yea. She wants to catch up with all of us next Friday . And meet her new boyfriend...." I furrowed my brows together.

"Oh no. Wait who's her boyfriend?" Liam quizzed.

"Austin Mahone." I groaned rubbing a hand over my face.

"But they are like perfect together Stacy loves sports, snap backs . Everything!" Liam spoke worriedly.

"I know that's what I'm afraid of."

------

*that Friday *

STACY P.O.V

Dinner with the boys tonight. Nervous as hell.

"Calm down babe , I know when you're nervous." Austin kissed my bare shoulder.

"Yea I know but... Harry hasn't moved on. And I have. I don't want any awkwardness. And I'm sorry if he treats you horrid." I sighed.

"Babe look at me." Austin pulled my face up to look at him.

"Don't stress about it. Okay. We can be civil." Austin leaned down and kissed my lips as I smiled against his.

"I love you Stacy . Remember that." He told me.

"Really?" I pulled back surprised.

"I will give anything and everything for you to be mine." Austin kissed my nose. I smiled.

"Lets go to dinner shall we?" I brought my hand up. He intertwined our fingers as we started to head out. And for once I didn't think about Harry . I thought about the Austin's word that made my heart flutter .

-------

When we arrived I saw a four giddy boys and three girls I have loved forever. And then there was Harry . He looked like shit. His eyes had bags under them and he looked like he put on some weight. Not a lot though. His curls were messily thrown under a beanie.

"Hi." I waved to them. I was wearing a flowy white dress that opens somewhat in the back. My ombré hair in effortless curls and hot pink heels. Austin's arm was securely around my waist.

"Stacy ! Omg you look absolutely gorgeous!" Danielle squealed , Perrie and Eleanor nodding in agreement.

"Thank you!" I hugged them.

"This is Austin ." I motioned as Austin shook their hands.

"Austin, this is Perrie , Danielle , Eleanor , Zayn , Liam , Louis , Niall and Harry ." I introduced pointing to them all as I went.

Austin said hellos before Zayn stole him away to give him 'the brother talk'.

ZAYN P.O.V

"Austin you better not break her-"

"Zayn I want your permission. I want to marry Stacy ." Austin pulled a beautiful diamond ring from his coat pocket.

I was speechless. I was gonna give him the don't break her heart talk.

"I'm in love with Stacy ." He told me. I just stood there. I was going to say something. I just didn't know what.

"You better give her everything." I smiled at him.

"I will. I promise. I will never hurt her." He promised me.

"How are you going to ask?" I quizzed.

"We were going to go to a fair tonight with you guys right?" He quizzed.

"Yea..."

"I was going to ask her at the top of the Ferris wheel , she always tells me that's how she dreams it to be, she always tells me how much she loves Ferris wheels ." He explained. I nodded and patted his back.

"Than I give you my permission." I told him. I can't believe he wants to marry her. I wasn't telling anyone else till they were at the top.

As soon as we made our way back to the table Stacy stared warningly at me.

"Did he hurt you?" Stacy worriedly checked Austin to make sure I didn't hurt him.

"No we had a friendly chat love." Austin chuckled.

"Good." She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. The way those two looked at each other made me smile. That was love. But Harry . Harry is going to be devastated if she says yes. In Harry's eyes , the way he looked t them showed , longing , jealousy , guilt , sadness, and anger. His eyes were like an open book.

---------

STACY P.O.V

So dinner wasn't awkward at all. It was perfect. We had conversations about random things but otherwise perfect. We headed to the fair next and I couldn't wait to ride the Ferris wheel. It is one of my favorite things to do on starry nights. The whole thing of being under the stars with someone you love. And that someone is Austin . Yea I finally admit. I love him.

"I love you." Austin whispered in my ear making me giggle.

"I love you." I smiled pecking his lips. The others trailed behind as we went on the Ferris wheel . Austin told the man something before putting us in a seat. The others stayed down chatting. When we reached the top the Ferris wheel stopped. I love this. I looked over at Austin and he was pulling something out of his jacket. That's when I got butterflies , because I knew what was to come next.....

I can't think of a ship name for Stacy and Austin help please! I'm sorry I had to!

But who knows Harry and Stacy could end up together after all. Never know ;)