Seeking in the stars.

"What are you doing?" His familiar accent brought me out of my thoughts but I continued staring at the stars.

"How's the head?" I quizzed.

"Much better. " Harry replied.

"Good." I looked at the stars.

"What's on your mind?" Harry leaned on the wall next to me.

"A lot." I replied simply.

"Like what?"

"Like what the hell am I going to do? I'm a single mum. And I really want you to be in your child's life." Now I turned my head to face him.

"I understand it just scares me to know that in 6 months I'm going to be a father." He shook his head.

"I know but we just have to take it day by day." I told him.

"Yea. You're right. You remember Safaa right?" He quizzed. I nodded slowly.

"She wants to see you again she even came for the wedding. But you weren't there. I remember that Austin didn't care that you weren't there. I was there though. I waited to see just how happy you were going to be." Harry stared back at me.

"Oh. I knew I couldn't be happy without you. And when I found out a week before I just knew I couldn't do it." I sighed running a hand over my face.

"Don't stress it's not good for the baby." Another voice spoke. I looked over to see Perrie .

"I know." I sighed.

"Come on inside I'm sure Harry would like to see his child right?" Perrie wiggled her brows . I quirked an eyebrow before Harry and I followed her to a room were doctors and a monitor.

"Want an early check up?" The woman nurse said. I smiled and nodded. Harry looked at me questioningly.

"Come sit by me." I put my hand out. He nodded and grabbed my hand in both of his as he sat down next to me. They put the cold goo on my tummy.

"Sorry that's a bit cold." The nurse apologized.

"More like freezing." I grumbled making Harry chuckle. She put the monitor to were it was facing us. There the baby was. So small. So innocent. Harry had a look of amazement in his eyes. He took his slender finger and traced the outline of the baby.

"Would you like some pictures printed for him as a surprise ?" The nurse whispered in my ear. I nodded as I watched Harry yet again trace the baby's figure.

"If its a girl she will be beautiful like her mum. She will have greenish gold eyes. She will have her mums smile that brightens the day and she will be my princess. We'll take her to ballet. She'll be a dancer a raised to always love her mum." Harry looked me in the eyes.

"If its a boy he'll be as handsome as his dad and be kind and caring. He will be our football star and I will teach him to love his mum. I will teach him to play catch in his young years and he will be my little buddy. I will take him places with his uncles and the girls will be swooning over him." Harry smiled. I winked at him and he chuckled.

"No matter what they do. We'll always be proud." I gripped his hand tighter.

"Yup. Always." Harry smiled.

-----------

They wiped the goo off my stomach and I got the pictures so the others could see and one special for Harry .

"Hey guys." I smiled at them. I noticed the brunette I made cry earlier was no where to be seen.

"Hi." They waved in unison. I pulled the envelope from my pocket .

"What ya go there?" Harry quizzed.

"A little something for you and everyone else." I nudged him. I pulled out the picture with the baby clear in it.

"For you my love." I handed Harry the picture. He smiled and kissed my head as he studied the picture.

"And to show off." I took a picture and first went over to the girls. I showed them it and almost on three they all go.

"Awwww OMG !" They squealed in unison.

"Do you know the gender?" Eleanor asked.

"No. I don't want to know." I shook my head.

"I bet the baby will be beautiful." Perrie assured and I hugged her. I let the girls keep that picture and get closer looks at it as I pulled the final picture out. I waltzed over to the boys and showed them the picture.

"That's the baby inside here?!" Louis put a hand on my tummy and I laughed nodding.

"Of course it is." I gave him a 'are you stupid?' look.

"The baby is going to be beautiful considering its on my side." Zayn said cockily.

"Same cocky bastard." I shook my head.

"Always will be." Zayn laughed.

"Can we get a closer look at it?" Liam and Niall asked I nodded handing them the picture.

"So when you two had sex you lost your virginity right?" Louis asked bluntly.

"No shit Sherlock ." I rolled my eyes.

"And why didn't you use protection! You could. Have . Gotten .Aids." Louis dramatically threw his hands in the air.

"Really...." I face palmed. I walked over to hefty who was tracing the baby's body again with his pinky.

"You like doing that don't you." Harry jumped startled by my company.

"Yea. I just can't wait till the baby is born." He said honestly.

"Me either . Cause than I can lose all the fat I get from the baby. I crave random shit every week it changes too." I sighed face palming.

Harry laughed .

"Sounds fun." Harry smiled down at me.

"Trust me it is. But look, I should really get back home ." I told him.

"No , I'm coming with you. I'm going to be here every second every day. I need to be there for everything that happens with the baby." Harry explained sternly.

"But -"

"No , come on let's go get you some stuff your craving than head back to your flat. Which I'm moving into." Harry spoke sternly. I face palmed.

"Really?" I groaned.

"Yes really I'm your boyfriend and the father of that. I'm gonna be there everyday every step of the way." Harry told me before pecking my lips.

"So we are back together?" I quizzed.

"Yep. It's not like I haven't stopped loving you." Harry winked. I kissed his cheek as we walked hand in hand to his car ready to go back home. Well I'm excited to see how my version of a fairy tale ends.

Life just got better.

Omgggggg! Can you believe it! So I decided I'm not ending the book. I'm going to keep going on with it! I can't believe how many reads this got! Thank you all so so SO so SO SO so so so so much for reading and voting I love you my babes!

Starry reunites!