Planning and pranking

"Ok so we got the place booked. Its not in a barn but it's on a cliff. In Alaska . Now today my dear we are going cake shopping , tomorrow dress shopping and on Saturday we are going to find good food places that will cater. Now Stacy we have five weeks before the wedding, got it?" Eleanor finished off.

"Got it. So what time do we go cake shopping. Austin is coming with so is Zayn am I right?" I asked.

"Yup, they're going to meet us there." Eleanor nodded. We were in Alaska for the next week. Danielle , Perrie , Eleanor , Austin , Zayn and Liam were all with us. The others stayed behind.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Ohh oops almost forgot , lets go we're leaving right now." Eleanor pulled me up. I groaned but obliged as she pulled me to the taxi.

------

When we arrived at the cake shop there were so many different cakes. Austin and I had an appointment today. And I couldn't wait to taste my half. The for her side was called black chocolate. It was dark chocolate chunk mixed with milk chocolate cake. Austin's side was pure white, vanilla and white chocolate.

"What can I help y'all with?" A big breasted , big haired blonde came out from the back.

"Hi we have an appointment for Austin Mahone and Stacy Malik ." I smiled at the woman.

"Oh yes , one second." Right then the boys came through.

"Hey babe." I pecked Austin's lips as his arm hung on my waist.

"Here y'all are." The woman brought out a platter with two slices of cake, one 'for him' one 'for her'. I grabbed the for him side and Austin grabbed the for her as we fed each other a bite of our slice. I giggled when frosting got on my nose . I went to wipe it off but Austin licked my nose instead. I laughed at our silliness as the woman behind the counter watched us in 'awe'.

"You two are the cutest." She complimented.

"Thanks." I blushed slightly. The cake was really good too. I ordered the cake for the wedding excited of how many people were coming. It was going to be an eight tier cake. It was going to be huge. I couldn't wait.

----------

"I don't like it. It's too tight. I feel like a penguin waddling around ." I tried stretching the dress.

"Than get a poofy dress." Eleanor sighed.

"I will and then we can find you guys dresses."

"We are girls!" Danielle face palmed. I rolled my eyes. I searched the racks until a certain gown caught my eye. I quickly put it on admiring it. This was perfect the dress of my dreams.

The top was pink and silver threaded together , it ended right before my belly button. The dress poofed out from there in a perfect white and pink glitter. The dress was fucking perfect. I'm not even joking you. I walked out in front of the girls and they gasped.

"You look stunning! Most gorgeous dress ever!" Perrie squealed.

"It's beautiful it suits you! I'm so jealous of how amazing you look in that dress!" Eleanor gushed.

"Perfect that's the one! Get the sales person !" Danielle called. I chuckled nodding.

"Okay so lets see for the brides maids I want a light rose pink." I told the girls.

"Got it." They nodded. I sat on the couch in regular clothes now.

I was wearing black skinnies with a blue 'kiss my ass' shirt. And a black 'Cookie Monster' SnapBack with the one and only Cookie Monster. I'm still a hipster just a lot more girly. The girls came back with arm fills of dresses.