Start of something new

"Harry what are you doing?" Harry was tracing circles all over my stomach as I was talking with Patricia and Safaa, Harry had his hand under my shirt drawing circles on my tummy. He just shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"So have you thought of any names yet?" Patricia asked.

"Honestly no. I haven't even talked to my other family about it. Like I haven't talked to Charlotte and them. I haven't talked to my best friend. I haven't talked to you guys about it." I explained.

"Oh. Can we help pick a name!?" Safaa quizzed excitedly.

"Yea. Read some off all of ya." I motioned to the three in front of me.

"Boys name, Johnny . Girls name , Sapphire ." Patricia named.

"I like Johnny ." I nodded.

"Boys name, Mac . Girls name, Maxxine." Harry pondered.

Maxxine that had the most beautiful ring to it. I absolutely loved it.

"That's gonna be the name if its a girl." I told Harry kissing his lips. He smile into the kiss.

"PDA!" I heard a familiar accent screech. I pulled away startled by the sudden noise. I glared at Louis as Zayn looked a bit shocked I had Patricia in the flat.

"Hi mum." Zayn hugged her and sat next to her.

"I think we found the perfect girls name." I told them.

"Really?" Liam asked .

"Shit." I put my hand over my heart.

"Sorry." Liam apologized.

"Don't scare me like that."i turned around and hit his hard chest. He jumped over the couch and sat down next to me.

"What are you talking about?" Liam quizzed.

"Baby names." I explained simply.

"That's cool what ya got so far?" He quizzed .

"Maxxine for a girls name . And I like Johnny for a boys name." I told him.

"I like Maxxine we can call her Maxxi for a nick name ya know."

"Yea. " I smiled.

"I was going to say Charlie for a girls name." Safaa crossed her arms.

"I like that name too. Maybe if I ever have another one. And she's a girl. I will name her Charlie ." I smiled and Safaa's smile only grew.

"Say where's Niall ?" I asked.

"Kitchen." All the boys said in unison.

"Go figure." I rolled my eyes.

"Harry what the hell are you doing." Niall came out of the kitchen his hand in a bag of chips.

Harry just shrugged but continued to draw circles on my stomach under my shirt.

"I've been a bit curious myself what are you doing?" Louis perked up.

"Just drawing circles ." Harry shrugged. They nodded with confused looks. To be honest the circles that were being lightly placed on my stomach felt nice . Calming.

We continued our conversation on baby names for quite some time.

--------

"What's that?" I looked at Harry who just walked in with a 'Babies R Us ' bag. He sat down next to me on our bed and opened the bag. He pulled out multiple children's books.

"What are those for? " I laughed.

"Well I've been doing some reading in baby books. I learned if you read to the baby while still in the womb it increases their knowledge , they'll be able to talk at a younger age and be very bright." Harry admitted rubbing the back of his neck as his cheeks began to turn crimson.