Secrets

"Harry?" I breathed out.

(If you don't like intimate things don't read but I did just give you a hint to what's about to happen ;) read

On)

"Stacy I can't stand seeing you with him. No not anymore. I'm coming clean. Stacy I love you, I always have and when you came back I was planning on asking you to marry me. I love you don't you see that? I want to give you everything. I want to be the one who makes you laugh. The one who makes you smile. I wanna wake up everyday to the same girl that was my first love. I want to love you more than anything . And maybe one day have a princess of our own. I want you to be with me. Look at me Stacy I'm complete shit without you . I know that Stacy Andre Malik isn't mine and it hurts everyday to know this. I'm sorry if I fucked up. But I didn't mean to fuck up. She was trying to blackmail me and that's what she wanted. I just can't seem to live without you. I can't seem to forget about you. I sat in bed for weeks watching your movies. Just so I could see that beautiful glint of happiness in your hazel eyes. Just to see that dimple indent your left cheek when you smile. To see you. I would give anything to wake up to the hazel eyed, ombré haired, SnapBack wearing, aggravating, hipster every morning. I would give anything , my life revolves around you. You are and were my world . Your on my mind -" I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. Nothing mattered just this moment. His hand wandered up and down the back of my thighs as I threaded my fingers trough his hair.

His warm lips trailed down to my neck. I gasped as he nibbled on my sweet spot where my neck and shoulder meet. His warm lips sucked on the skin before blowing cool air over the spot making my body shudder. My fingers found the hem of his shirt as I urged to pull it off. We split briefly as I peeled his shirt off over his head. I peeled my own shirt over my head as I was backed against the wall.

"Jump." His breath fanned my lips as I obeyed and jumped wrapping my legs around his torso as his large hands supported my bare thighs. I was gently laid back on the bed as his hands trailed up and down my body. He pressed his lips on my bare chest as his hands went around my body to unclasp my bra. I moved my body up off the bed a bit to help him as my bra was sliding off my arms. He kissed down to my belly button and my breath hitched as he got closer. His long slender fingers hooked on my shorts and the waistband of my panties as he pulled them off , leaving me now stark naked. My cheeks reddened, I was insecure.

"Hey don't . You're beautiful." Harry whispered as he dipped his head down to press his lips to mine once again. I tugged on his belt as he helped me get his belt and jeans off. Leaving him in just his boxers. I slid his boxers off his body slowly teasing him. He smirked at me .

"Stop you little tease." Harry chuckled.

"Can't help it." I brought my lips up and connected them to his once more. He was now hovering over me. My bare body beneath his. Before I could pull away he pushed into me and I let out a gasp in Harry's mouth. Harry cupped my face as he let me adjust to his size before he began thrusting in and out slowly. I pulled on his curls as one hand cupped my face and the other cupping my left breast. I gasped as his thrusts quickened. I felt my stomach go in knots and I knew I was reaching my high. I moaned involuntarily .

"Just keep it a little longer baby." Harry moaned in my ear. I couldn't form words as all I responded with was a nod and a moan. I've never felt this type of pleasure in my life. Ever.

"I can't ...." I struggled with my words as my eyes screw shut and I came along with Harry . Our chests were heaving, beads of sweat lined Harry's forehead as we panted . Once my breathing slowed I laid my head on Harry's chest.

"We shouldn't have done that." I sighed.

"I know." Harry got up and began getting dressed.

"Where are you going." I sat up.

"Home. I shouldn't be here and we shouldn't have done that." Harry shook his head.

"Harry you don't -" I began but Harry shook his head.

"Bye Stacy ." Harry left me alone slamming the door behind him.

That's it? He came to get in my pants? Than just leaves? Oh now I was pissed I hit the wall hard with my fist as I slid to the ground still naked and cried. I just cried. Harry came here. Had sex with me, than leaves me? What kind of fucked up shit is that? Well all I know is that I can't even look at myself right now without feeling guilty. I let Harry use me. I felt used.

After crying for an hour I took a nice long bath and thought things over. Just thought. Because now I have yet another secret I have to hide. And this isn't the first time I cheated on the man I'm suppose to be with. Second time different guy. Same boy I cheated on my 'boyfriend' with though. I'm a cheater , liar, guilty, and I deserve to die. I really do. I'm so stressed out. I can't take this.

---------------

*3 months later.....

HARRY P.O.V

I still haven't got over Stacy . But I did move on with another girl. And Selene was a great girl. I went grocery shopping for the boys and I . So currently I was in the grocery store. I laughed at all the titles and headlines of magazines. They seem to amuse me. I was walking with my basket when I bumped into someone's back. I fell and looked up. A girl with curly ombré hair and a long white sweater with black leggings turned around.

"Are you-" She froze.

"Harry?" She breathed out I stood up.

"Stacy?" I breathed happily. She smiled up at me and it was only then I noticed her small bump. She was pregnant and it was his. I angrily started to stomp away down the aisle until she said something that made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Harry I never got married ." I turned towards her. I carefully made my way towards her.

"What?" I asked in complete shock.

"I couldn't do it. " She shook her head.

"Why?"

She held her growing stomach then looked up to me.

"Because I didn't love him. This isn't his baby either." She looked away ashamed.

"Than who's is it Stacy ? Huh?" I was a bit angry this could be her newest boyfriends baby.

She gulped before answering.

"Harry do you remember that night. You came back to me at the hotel in Alaska ." I nodded for her to go on.

"Don't you get it Harry ?" She looked at me watery eyed. That's when it hit me. I made love to her that night. So that means.....

"It's mine?" I dropped my basket to the floor an fainted. So many things were going on in my mind. That child is mine......

Oh shit!!!! The reunite! The intimate scene was kind of awkward to write :/

I don't do well with sex scenes so vote and comment!!! I love you my readers! Omg I can't believe how many reads I have this is the most I've ever gotten I love you all so much! I don't know if I'm making a sequel or not but only a couple chapters till this book ends :(.

Thank you for staying with me and working with me here I love you!

- kiara !!!!