Little Miss Hipsta~Chapter 2

Boredom struck making me wanna fall asleep on the spot. My one and only co-worker that I actually like decided to call in 'sick'. Only if you knew Jason like I did you'd know he wasn't sick. He probably was out fucking a blonde bimbo or some shit.

The door chimed causing me to look up. Its always a shock when actual people come in. The place is usually dead during my shift, which will be over in about thirty minutes.

"Excuse me?" A thick accent questioned. I looked up meeting icy blue eyes.

"What?" I raised a brow picking at my fingernails.

"I was wondering where your guitar picks are?" He asked quietly. I sighed pointing in the direction he needed to be looking in. He tipped his head and moved so I could get a full view of the rest of the store, that now held four other guys and an older man.

"Ni we don't got all day!" One yelled coming up to the register. I rolled a pen on the countertop not paying attention when a pack of strings was placed on the counter. I looked up at the man with curly hair and defined features.

"Hey, don't I know you?" He pointed a long finger my way.

"Don't know, do you." I grumbled scanning the item. Then he snaps his fingers as if a lightbulb goes off.

"Stacy! Right?" He nodded frantically. I nodded lazily, unamused and bored.

"How long is he gonna take my shift ends in ten minutes." I groan irritatedly. "You know 'cause I have a life." I motioned my hands as if saying 'hurry this shit up'.

"Don't know. Can I have your number?" I looked at him bewildered.

"I mean I guess." I wrote my first and last name along with my number, obviously, on a scrap piece of paper and handed it to the boy of who's name I don't know. He pulled out his phone and saved the contact chuckling a bit.

"You've got the same last name as my best mate." He shakes his head confused. Finally the blonde comes up with multiple picks and a couple guitar assets.

"£47.69 please." I say after I bag everything.

"Harry. Harry. Harry." The tall lad looks over annoyed. "It says 69." He bursts into fits of laughter at his own immatureness. While Harry swipes the credit card unamused. He rolls his eyes and tries to fight a smile off his lips.

"Fucking weirdo." Harry grabs the bag. "I'll text you later yea?" I nod shrugging.

_

I'm sitting in my flat alone when I receive a message from an unknown number. I open it and smile to myself.

Unknown: Heyyy
Me: What up
Harry: Boredom come save me
Me: Nah I'm alright
Harry: can I come over?? I'm super bored
Me: continue being bored
Harry: pleaseeee don't you love me?
Me: no I don't
Annoying Brat: I know you do admit your feelings babe
Me: I don't tho I have a Bf
Annoying Brat: I know I'm hotter than him
Me: no your not
Annoying Brat: you're***
Me: fuck off
Annoying Brat: nah babe I'm good send your address so I can come over
Me: no stop talking to me
Creep: only if you do first
Creep: no I didn't mean it
Creep: baby please don't goooooooo
Creep: please I am so bored I might die or Kms
Me: kill ur self
Harry: okkk if and only if you send me your address
Me: no CUZ you won't go through with your promise
Harry: I'll let you push me ;)
Me: don't send me winky faces
Harry ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;))))))))))))
Me: fuck you
Harry: where? When? And how hard?
Me: please go jump off a cliff
Perv: only if you give me your address
Me: only if I get to push you
Perv: fine by me
Perv: bae
Perv: ;)
Me: 1259 Bernard Street Ap.221
Perv: thanks babe see you soon
Me: don't call me babe

_

Not even twenty minutes later my buzzer went off. I hoisted myself off the couch and over to my buzzer. I held down on the button before speaking.

"Hey babe buzz me in." I recognized the voice as Harry's and buzzed the idiot in. I waited by the door till I heard a knock. I opened it to see Harry standing there shirtless.

"Did someone order a stripper?" He smirked walking in.

"No I didn't, I think you're looking for apartment 229." I motioned down the hall. Harry rolled his eyes and pushed past me inside my apartment.

"Sure, of course you can come in." I grumbled slamming the door. I turned around to get a view of Harry's bare back and lord help me. The way his muscles contracted as he turned every which way to get a look at my apartment. He reaches up to grab a photo off one of my shelves smiling to himself as he did.

"What?" I questioned him. He shook his head his curls bouncing.

"You're just too cute." He smiles. I rolled my eyes glaring at the tall man in my living room.

"As if." I snorted grabbing the frame and putting it back where it belongs.

"So... got any good video games?" He asked.

"You're talking to the queen of video games. I was born with a controller in hand." I snorted.

"Yes, but I'm the king." Harry took a bow smirking.

"Well you're a royally annoying king." He takes a little bow.

"Why thank you, you royal brat." He laughs his smirk growing into a smile making the adorable dimples in his cheeks pop.

"Is that a challenge?" I step closer.

"I think it is." He smirks in my face.

"You're on." My own smirk appears on my face.

"Wanna make this interesting?" Harry's green eyes sparkle with pure amusement. I shrug nodding my head.

"If I win.... you owe me 100 dollars and you take me to dinner." I challenge.

"If I win you owe me a kiss. And the dinner's a date." My eyes widen. I gulp slightly before sticking my hand out pretending to seem unfazed by his request.

"Let's do this."

----

A/N

So this book will be updated one chapter at a time so don't read ahead CUZ the other chapters won't make sense till they're updated. The plot line is basically the same but I'm making some things slower and some things faster. Look for my author notes they'll tell you what's fully updated and not!! Thanks guys!

Kiaraxx