Closer

"Catch." Harry threw something at me which I caught with ease studying it I realized it was a pair of boxers and a t shirt. I started to pull off my shirt when I could feel Harry's eyes boring into me.

"Do you mind?" I quizzed I knew he was behind me staring.

"No go ahead." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I rolled my eyes pulling my shirt off , before I could put his shirt on I was pinned to the wall.

"Holy shit you look sexy." Harry purred .

"Harry no. I just got out of the hospital and no." I pushed him back slipping his shirt on.

"Do I have to wear bottoms besides my knickers ." I groaned. Harry shook his he'd chuckling.

"No babe you can sleep like that ." Harry kissed my temple.

"Okay." I nodded laying down on hi bed waiting for him to get in and pul the duvet over.

I felt the bed dip and the duvet pulled up over my cold body. I sighed about to go to dreamland when two arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me into him and I smiled happily.

"Babe?" He whispered.

"Hm." I hummed in response.

"What do you see us as in the future?" Harry kissed my head.

"I don't know." I replied honestly.

"Haven't thought about it." I shrugged.

"Just wanted to know." Harry placed another kiss to my temple and I felt his hand wander.

"Little frisky there." I giggled. I looked up to see his cheeks heat up. I kissed his cheek and giggled laying down again.

Once again right before darkness' flames engulfed me I heard Harry whisper something barely audible to me.

"I love you." He whispered faintly. I ignored it as my thoughts drowned and my eyes felt heavy. My breathing came to a slow as I fell asleep...

Did he really love me? Did I love him back? I couldn't tell. I really didn't know if he said it or not. I couldn't tell if he said like it love. But what if my brain wasn't playing tricks and he actually did love me!

////:

So filler chapter but I want to thank y'all for reading omg I love you all so much right now thank y'all !