Visit

*5 months later (p.s Stacy got called for longer in Paris , so poor Hazza is at home alone)

"Stacy!" Marcus the director called.

I pushed myself off the couch and wobbled to his voice.

"What?" I snapped and took a bite of my chocolate bar.

"Someone one the phone for you, don't get all bitchy with me." Marcus laughed , handing me the phone. I snatched it from his hand and he smiled. I'm really grumpy and Marcus knows it , he just pushes my buttons to make me even more mad.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Stacy." His voice was just how I remembered.

"Hi babe how are you?" I smiled. He always put a smile on my face.

"Great! I have a surprise for you!" Harry sounded cheery.

"What is it?" I quizzed taking another bite of chocolate.

"Got to the studio door."

"Okay."

"Open it." The line went dead. I opened it cautiously to see the five boys I've grown to love.

"Boys!" I flung the door open.

"Stacy hi how- holy fucking shit." Niall's and the others jaw dropped.

"What?" I quizzed. How much different would I look in four months .

"You got so much bigger!" Niall exclaimed.

"Thanks for making me feel amazing." I rolled my eyes.

"Stacy..." Harry pulled me into a gentle hug. I hugged him back tight my bump separating us.

He kneeled down. The fuck?

"Hi Maxxine ." Harry cooed placing his hand on my stomach. The minute she kicked I had to pee. She must have fucking squeezed my bladder or some shit. I swear she plays with it inside me. I have to pee like every thirty minutes and I need a bar to get up.

"Shit one minute." I rushed to my dressing room boys following behind as I ran in the bathroom locking the door behind me.

After I did my business I hoisted myself up with the bar and washed my hands.

"What was that about?" Liam asked worriedly.

"I think Maxxine thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy." I sighed grabbing another bag of lays off the table , that's what it's been all week, lays chips, and chocolate. Niall tried grabbing one but I slammed my hand down inches in front of his. He whimpered and scooted back.

"Don't mess with a pregnant woman's food we clear on this?" I pointed at them a. They nodded as I shoved chips into my mouth.

"So how long are you guys here for?" I quizzed.

"The weekend. Than we have interviews and stuff back home ." Louis explained. I nodded as I hugged them all lightly, they touched me as if I was some sort of fragile doll.

"Stacy your needed on set." Brooke my manager popped her head in. I nodded and walked out to go do my job while the boys sat in my dressing room .

HARRY P.O.V

"Stacy has gotten so much bigger Harry it couldn't be much longer." Zayn shook his head.

"I know. I need to be home for her when that baby comes, I need to be there when that child is born. I don't know how I can do that with all of this going on." I groaned sliding a hand down my face.

"The tour in America isn't for sure yet but we could always ask to bring her along too. But if they make that tour official we'd be leaving in two months. How'd you work with that?" Liam told me.