Little Miss Hipsta~ Chapter 1

"I don't get it, why can't I compete?" Stella shook her head, her blonde locks swaying to mimic the motions.

"Well, one, you suck. And two I won't let you compete against me. Because I'll win I always do ." I pop my gum in my mouth. Stella rolls her eyes.

"Fucking Malik, I can if I want." Stella's blue eyes narrow themselves at me.

"But you won't!" I challenge. Her left hand settles on her hip as she stops walking to glare me down.

"Why the hell won't I?" She retaliates, I only laugh humorlessly in her face.

"Because Stella you will lose to me and I won't let you win just because you're my best friend." I rolled my eyes at the dumb girl.

"What ever idiot." Stella rolled her big blue eyes and continued walking down the school corridor, it was basically empty since we weren't part of the wild pack of animals that ran out of here. I mean I'll never see this place again, and as much as I don't want to admit it... I'll miss this shit-hole.

"Inhale your defeat. And do as I say peasant." I rubbed my hands together eagerly. "Now, to Nando's we go!" I set my skateboard on the ground and began picking up speed while scuffing up the floors of the run down hallway. Stella was a bit behind me due to my spontaneous mind, but she caught up in no time.

******

When we arrived at Nandos I saw a ton of girls screaming. Holy shit what is going on!? I tried to get through but was pushed back. That's when I saw the teary eyed , curly haired boy. My mouth formed an 'o' as I pushed through the crowd. I grabbed the kid and ran with him into a nearby alleyway. The girls ran past the dark alley whilst me and the guy caught and our breath.

"Are you okay?" I looked up at him. His eyes were red and puffy from the tears, but a grateful look was shown in his eyes. He nodded his head, finally catching his breath.

"Thank you...." He responded waiting for a name for the person that saved his ass.

"Stacy." I tipped my snapback. He gave me a hug wrapping his arms around me. I didn't want to be rude to the scared boy, but I also liked my personal space. I gently pushed his arms back off of me.

"You better get on your way those girls are going to come back looking for you." I told the tall lad. He smiled and nodded. He ran off throwing a wave behind his shoulder. Must be a popstar. Eh. What do I care.

Simon's POV

The boys would be going on tour soon, and I had to make sure their medical records were straight. I was looking through Zayn's profile, coming across the members of family section, when something odd appeared.

Malik.

Zayn

Patricia

Yaser

Saffa

Doniya

Stacy?

Who is Stacy ? I pondered over who the mystery sister might be until four messy, out of breath, and exhausted boys burst through the double doors of my office.