Frosting

"Stop." I whined . Harry kept putting frosting on my cheek and licking it off.

"I like the frosting look on you." Harry smirked I rolled my eyes and wiped at my wet cheek.

"Do you like licking people."

"Only you. And in some places particular."

"Cheeky little bastard." I hit his chest playfully. The doorbell rang as I checked the peep hole.

"Hey boys." I greeted the guys as they made their way over to the living room. Just as I was about to shut it I heard a squeal. I turned to see Stella running straight for me.

"Stella!" I squealed as I pulled her into a light hug. Stella had a large baby bump since after all she was five and a half months pregnant.

"You're glowing!" I exclaimed smiling at her.

"Awe thanks." She smiled. I wore an extremely baggy sweater so no one would know I was pregnant as long as the boys kept their big mouths shut.

"Join the others in the living area." I motioned and she nodded.

Two minutes later another knock came from the door I opened it to reveal Charlotte , Eddie , and Chris .

"Hi!" Charlotte exclaimed pulling me into a hug that I had to reject somewhat. When she pulled away her smile was phased but she looked down and her eyes grew as big as saucers.

"Oh my gawd!!!! Stacy !" She lifted my sweater and examined my tummy. Eddie walked over a wee bit confused. But his eyes soon widened.

"Who did that?!" Eddie exclaimed.

"I fucked round with Harry no big deal." I couldn't help that silly grin that was plastered to my face as I talked about him.

"Hey babe?" Harry called.

"Please take a seat in the living area we will be out with tea and cupcakes in a moment." I motioned for them to take a seat with the others who were talking with Stella . As soon as my family got in they were all conversing with one another. I walked in the kitchen and saw Harry plating cupcakes.

"Ready ?" I smiled and he nodded. I carried the cupcakes out and Harry carried the tea.

I handed each of them a cupcake as the little decor went unnoticed . Until Harry made a drama out of it.

"What do we have here." Harry picked up the little plastic decor as everyone turned to him.

"Well that's good news." Harry smiled at me and sipped his tea. I saw everyone else pick up there decor before Stella let out a scream.

"OMG ! IM HAVING A BOYAND THIS IS PERFECT! THEY CAN BE BESTIES TOGETHER! AND OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!" Stella screamed/squealed . I smiled at her as the others began looking up with silly smiles.

"That's amazing! Really it is! Im going to be an uncle!" Zayn hugged me.

"Well so are the other boys." I smiled . The others nodding in agreement.

"I'm so happy for my baby girl." Chris and Charlotte hugged me. I smiled and hugged them.

"Im going to be an uncle too." Eddie had a big grin plastered to his face.

"I know. I can't wait." I smiled.

The rest was conversing on the nursery and how it happened and shit like that. I'm so unbelievably happy right now. But then again. I want subway.

-----------

"Bye!" I called to them all taking another bite of my sub. Yea Harry ran up to subway and got me my favorite , bacon , lettuce , Mayonnaise , and cheese. Yummm.

"Can I read to her again?" Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled up at him and nodded as we headed upstairs . I fell asleep to the baby kicking and the soft voice that was Harry's .

Filler chapter! Okay so in about four chapter there will be a time jump between months. Okay, okay. I love you all I'm really fucking tired of school. It's only been a month and a half. And I'm already sick of that.

That's that shit I don't like!

I had too. Okay so Starry shippers are amazing! I love you all thank you so much for reading!