Fights but no reunites

I slammed the bitch against the wall as hard as possible and I heard the sickening crack of her fake ass nose. She shrieked in pain as Harry sat on the bed drowsy and in shock. I was so drunk I didn't care about my actions I guess. I climbed on top of her and her in the face repeatedly .

"Chick fight!" A drunken man yelled from the entrance to ou- Harry's room. People soon gathered and I was pulled off the skank. I was so beyond pissed. I thrashed in Liam's arms as he was the one who pulled me off. I growled at him trying my hardest to escape his grip. My thrashing died down as Liam finally released me. I was on the ground with my head down, sweat beads laced my forehead. My nostrils flared. I breathed heavily my chest heaving as adrenaline coursed through my veins. I stood up and simply packed everything in a duffel bag. My things were in my bag as I tried as calmly as I could keep myself to approach Harry .

"Don't even bother calling." I spat , venom laced in my tone as I angrily slapped him across the face. Reality is a bitch.

"Stacy wait I'm sorry. It was a stupid mistake." Harry begged.

"Save it." I growled angrily as I ran down the stairs and out the door. I wasn't expecting him to chase after me. Nope not one bit. I didn't want him to. I was furious, sad, hurt. Everything. To think I loved him made me upset and I let the tears fall. I was never one to cry. But this hurt more than anything and I know exactly why. Because all it was , was an extremely painful heartbreak. I have never experienced heartbreak but now I have. Because within a matter of seconds. Within a matter of days. I lost the only boy I have ever loved and got sparks with. The only one who made me feel perfect. And within a matter of seconds, I lost it all. I lost his laugh. I lost his curls. I lost his eyes. I lost his heart. I lost him. I lost love. I lost hope.

I called for a taxi , and headed back to my flat. I just lost my world. My everything.

:::::::::::::::

2 months later.

"Hey babe can you grab my flower for my hair?"

"Sure thing my love." Austin yelled back. Today was Stella's wedding and I couldn't wait. Stella asked me to be a bridesmaid. Her main one too. Since my breakup I met Austin at the VMA's. I also became a famous actress. Let me tell you one thing I was loving fame.

"You excited?" Austin put his hands on my hips from behind as I put the flower in my hair.

"Yea." I smiled.

"I still can't get over the fact she's getting married." I shook my head.

"Yea. I'm excited to hear the secret she has to tell us do you know it?"

"I do actually." I smiled devilishly . I looked at me and Austin's reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but wonder . 'Is this who I'm meant to be with?'.

"What's on your mind in that pretty little head of yours?" Austin smiled down at me.

"A lot actually." I chuckled. With that we headed to the chapel.

HARRY P.O.V(omg )

2 months have passed. And I'm still miserable. I'm sitting in my room with a bunch of food watching her movies . I can't take this stupid heartbreak anymore. She won't ever come back to me. She broke all contact with me and the boys.

I shouldn't be watching this anymore. I got up my legs aching. I grabbed the disc of the movie of of the player and sat back down. I flipped through guide till I landed on the news station. I heard a knock on my door and it open but I didn't bother turning back.

"Hey mate." Niall sat down by me.

"Hey Niall ." I kept my eyes focus on the tv.

"You've been in here for weeks mate." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"I can't get my mind off of her. I have so many questions that I need answers to about her. Like has she moved on? Does she think of me? Is she as miserable as I am? Would she marry me if she came back? Does she-"

"Harry you want her to marry you?" Niall asked in disbelief.

"Yea I do." I sighed running a hand through my curls.

"You two weren't together that long though." Niall had a look of confusion on his face.

"I know but I've never been so in love before." I was no pacing back and forth, till the news caught my attention.

"Look like Stacy Malik is going to be a bridesmaid for one of her friends. As of now we have reporters coming back with things such as, Stacy is off the market. And she has brought a famous singer as her date, or is he a boyfriend. Stacy Malik has been spotted at Wesley chapel in LA with famous singer Austin Mahone who currently resigns in Miami Florida ." My jaw was clenched but I wouldn't let the tears spill over. All this time wasted , waiting for her to come back. I was devastated that she moved on.

"I'm sorry mate." Niall put a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. I nodded . I can't be in this self pity state anymore I'm not good to myself.

"I don't think I can do this any more. I can't spend the rest of my life moping around and hoping for her to come back, because obviously it isn't going to happen. I can't wait around for her anymore, I can't think about her anymore, I need to move on." I sighed.

"That's the spirit mate." Niall encouraged.

That's all I have to do is forget the ombré haired, hazel eyed, SnapBack wearing , hipster, I fell so desperately in love with. Just forget.

STACY P.O.V

I took my spot , while Austin sat right in front on the pew. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch as I giggled. The band began playing and the doors to the chapel opened. Everyone stood up in honor of the bride. Stella looked gorgeous. Her blonde hair was done in a neat bun , a tiara was placed at the top of her head. Her silky white vail ran down her back. Her mermaid dress hugged her curves perfectly. She looked gorgeous. Brandon's face when he saw her was euphoric. He looked at her the way a girl wants to be looked at. His eyes twinkled with happiness when he saw her. And I remembered how Harry always looked at me the same way. I imagined me and Harry up there ready to be wed. I didn't know how long I was thinking until Brandon and Stella shared a kiss, which meant the were officially husband and wife. I smiled at Stella . She had the life. She really did.

---------

At the after party Stella got up on stage and announced her pregnancy , I was they only one whom knew at first too. But for some reason all night when I was suppose to be having fun with my boyfriend and my best friend , my mind kept wandering back to a certain green eyed boy. And I wanted to know how my brother was and how the boys were. I don't know why but I did.

When the party was over me and Austin went back to our hotel and talked all night. We knew it would be a good three weeks before we saw one another again. Because I had to film another movie in London and Austin had a concert in Florida at universal studios. That morning on my flight I dreamt of him and finally gave in. Im going to see the boys again tonight , if I am courageous enough.

Aweeeee who hopes starry reunites! Vote if you want a reuniting! Or I might just make Stacy gutless! Read on my loves!!!!!!!