Chapter 13: Where is Jake anyways? Getting to know his 'new dad'?

Scarlett

As I almost arrived at Toys R Us I could see Justin already awaiting me. My phone buzzed again.

from: Nathan

It's okay, I guess. :) xx

I smiled, happy he understood. I reached Justin a I quickly texted Nathan back.

To: Nathan

Thanks for understanding (: I'm really sorry, I'll explain later on when I see you! Bye xx

"Who are you texting with?" Justin asked me as he opened the door and let me in first with the cheesy line 'ladies first'. I thanked him.

"Nathan" I looked up at him to see his face harden.

"Is that the guy you were with at starbucks? Who was holding our son while kissing you?" He questioned emphazing the 'our'. I nodded. "why was he holding Jake anyways, last time I checked it was still ours, not yours." what is he saying? Why does it matter that he held Jake?

"what are you all about?" I shot at him. "Like you never let anyone hold Jake, Ryan Chaz, Lieze, Skye, they all held him, did you complain about them? No, so what does it matter Nathan was holding him?"

"It's like he wants to be his dad!" He defended himself. I raised an eyebrown giving him the 'really' look.

"I don't get why you're making such a big deal about this. Jake is our son, and Nathan knows that, it's not because he was holding him he wants to be his dad!"

"where is Jake anyways? Getting to know his 'new dad' ?"

"No! He's with Skye! and what is up with you today Justin? Why are you acting like this?" My voice lowered itself as I started looking for something to buy Jazzy. I heard him let out a sigh.

"He's trying to fit in, Scar. I know you two aren't dating because you kissed me just hours ago, but I know you both want that, he kissed you, and when you two will be together, he's going to be Jake's new stephdad" he sighed again. "I'm just scared that because of my always busy schedule, He's going to see Jake more then his own father does, and that Jake will get attached to him" I turned around.

"Justin, I won't let that happen. No matter what happens. You'll always be his dad, you know that. And even if I get a new boyfriend, that doesn't mean he wants to replace you. And if he wants, I won't tolerate that!" he looked down.

"I'm sorry" he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "I'm just scared that I won't see Jake often. I already missed 3 months of his life, and so much changed those months, I don't want that to happen again" We pulled out the hug, he still had one arm around my waist while the other one pointed to a doll on the top shelf. "I think Jazzy would like that"

"I'll buy her this then" I tried reaching it, but I failed, so Justin took it. "what else would she like?" I always loved spoiling kids, so whenever I came in a shop and saw something that reminded me of Jazzy, Jaxon or Jake, I would buy it. But since I didn't see Jazzy and Jaxon anymore, I kinda stopped doing that for them.

"One thing is enough Scarlett" Justin assured me.

"But I feel like I haven't bought her and Jaxon anything in ages. I want to spoil her and make it up for those lost months, same with Jaxon"

"you don't have to" he said.

----

we arrived at their house, after loads of trying to convice, Justin made me buy things only for Jazzy, because it was her birthday and not Jaxon's, that I could spoil him in november with his birthday, I did buy alot for Jazzy though.

"Bieber bieber" I heard someone yell, I stood in the hallway, Justin had bought a huge wrapped up box, and I had to sit in there, I thought it was a dumb idea, but he said Jazzy would love it.

"hey Jazzy, you wanna see my suprise for you?" I heard him ask. A loud squeal was heard. "Kenny I might need your help bringing it in" They came in the hallway.

"woow that's a pretty big present, Justin" I heard Kenny's voice. When I get out here, I will give him and the others a big hug, I didn't really get to chance to rebound him at the party for the end of the tour, and I had missed them all so much. I was also curious to meet Justin's new bodyguard, since Kenny is now Justin's road manager, and Moshe is his new bodyguard.

"it's Scarlett" I heard Justin softly reply, so the others in the living room wouldn't here. Kenny chuckled. "everything okay in there, Scar?" Justin whispered through the tiny hold that was made in here so I could still get some oxygen.

"yup" I replied.

"ready?"

"as ready as I'll ever be" I felt the box being lift and 1 minute later it was put down again.

"wow, bieber, that's a big present" I heard Jazzy's voice.

"I know, princess" he replied. "before you open it, you wished for something, and I made it come true, so open it right now" I looked through the tiny hole, seeing Justin left up Jazzy so she could reach the top and then a little light fell into the box.

"SUPRISE" I yelled at Jazzy who got scared for a moment but her face lit up once she saw it was me. "okay, how am I going to get out of this?" Everyone chuckled as Justin put Jazzy down and reached out his arms towards me. He wrapped them under my arms pits and lifted me out of the box. "thanks"

"Scawett, scawett" Jazzy' voice was heard as she reached out her arms, signaling me to pick her up, which I did. "I asked Bieber fow you, and you came"

"I got some presents for you" soon I felt another presents at my legs and I looked down seeing Jaxon. I put Jazzy down for a moment and scooped Jaxon up in my arms. "hey little man" He wrapped his arms around me.

"naaw, you guys are so cute" I heard Pattie say.

I was glad I came because I had missed all of them.